Description

Description

PRINCE CALVIN HARRIS the second son of king clarkin and queen Grace

A prince who will do everything for their subject.

A prince who will always choose their kingdom over a woman.

KENNEALLY WOLFER the only daughter of late king and queen Moon from the kingdom of wolf called Wolfiera.

A princess who will sacrifice her own life just to get the justice for her parents death.

To attain the justice that she want, she enter the school of  Hunter Academy.

Kakalimutan ba ni kenneally ang plano nyang makuha ang hustisya kung kapalit naman nito ay liligaya sya sa piling ng lalaking mahal nya? o mas mananaig ang galit sa puso nya at ipagpatuloy ang sinimulan nya?

Tatalikuran ba ni Caleb ang responsibilidad nya para sa babaeng minamahal nya kung kapalit  nito ay kamatayan at kasawian ng buong kaharian na pinapangalagaan nya?

Will they have a happy ending or magiging kabilang sila sa mga taong “Pinagtagpo pero hindi tinadhana”?

********
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

COPYRIGHT © 2024 BY Happilyeverafter_127