Sweet Cream

"Are you even listening to me?"

Drool leaked from the corners of his mouth, golden eyes glazed over and hooded. He's not sure why he's surprised. Lance knew damn well how hard it can be to keep the shorter man's attention. He thought talking about baking would, but he was naive to think baking was 'close enough' to cream puffs for Mash.

Lance huffed. He studied Mash's face for a moment, eyes tracing up his mark and landing on his eyes once more.. what is he looking at?

The whipped cream from a recipe Lance was trying to show Mash how to make. After their spell debacle, and learning that Mash may be physically incapable of making anything other than cream puffs, the blue haired boy decided to show Mash a few more recipes.

He hummed, swiped a long, slender finger through the cream, and brought it up between their faces. Mash's eyes followed, still hooded and dazed, but hyper focused. Lance smirked, and quickly smeared the cream down Mash's face, from brow to the tip of his nose. His eyes quickly brightened, going crossed eyes to stare down at the cream as it slowly dragged down his face, and his eyes snapped up at Lance's finger, which had barely pulled away at this point.

Mash's hand practically appeared around Lance'a wrist, so fast it startled him into flinching his hand at the shear speed of the approach. Almost as fast as Mash had grabbed his wrist, he had dropped open his mouth and popped Lance's finger into it. The warmth was overwhelming, and Mash's soft and wet tongue rubbed from base to tip of his finger, sending shivers up Lance's spine.

"Mash, what the fuck! Stop!" Lance sputtered, he face flush as Mash lapped at his fingers like a starving puppy.

The short man jolted, almost as if coming out of a trace and immediately ripped Lance's fingers from his mouth with a soft and wet pop.

His eyes went wide, red creeping up his cheeks. "I-I'm sorry.. I won't do it again.," he mumbled, releasing his grasp from Lance's wrist, and dropping his head down.

"I just got excited to try it. I didn't mean to upset you."

Lances heart thumped in his chest, so hard he could feel it in his ears. He didn't even know how to respond to this. Could he even be mad? Of course Mash did this out of such innocent intentions, but it didn't feel innocent.

Lance sighed, "No, you didn't, I just didn't expect you to suck off my finger like a pornstar." Mash stared blankly, and Lance wasn't sure what he was thinking at this point.

"What's a pornstar?"

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Yes."

"Um.. so they're adult film actors."

"What?"

Lance felt like his skin was boiling with how hard he was blushing. He knew Mash lived a very sheltered life in the middle of the woods, but how does he NOT know what a pornstar is?

"You know what sex is, right?"

"Yes."

'Thank god.'

"So, porn stars are actors who exclusively make movies and videos where they're having sex."

"How is what I did related to a pornstar?"

'Kill me.'

"Mash, pornstars often.. suck on things."

"I'm confused."

The longer he tried to explain this the more flustered he got. He felt his blood rushing through his body, pooling down in his pelvis. He hesitantly spoke, "do you know what a blowjob is?" He regretted the words the second they slipped from mouth, the embarrassment eating him alive as he watched Mash's face, begging for any sign of emotion.