Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno

Start from the beginning

Rayga emits a black aura of darkness of 50 cm, a moving speed of 1,000 km/h and Rusty in his right hand. With Rusty, Rayga's attack power can increase up to 3x.

Galen and Galeno were not to be outdone, they each gave off an icy white aura of 100 cm and a moving speed of 1,000 km / h.

Suddenly Galen and Galeno said take turn: "Let's fight away from here." "So that we can fight to our heart's content." While running away from the hospital towards the open field.

Rayga looks confused that Galen and Galeno are asking him away. While following Rayga thought to himself: "Genie, it's strange that there seems to be an item or person that the two want to protect. So they took us to fight away from the hospital."

Genie replied: "Are there any Dark Assasins warriors left? So that he lured us away so that the remaining soldiers could burn the hospital?"

Rusty spoke along: "It can't be senior. Rayga had already killed all the Dark Assassins. After all, Galen and Galeno are very strong, with an aura power of 100 cm, he can easily destroy the hospital without the help of Dark Assassins warriors."

At this time Prim spoke: "In my opinion, Galen and Galeno are the kind of knighted fighters. He wants us to fight with all our strength without fear of the hospital getting destroyed."

After reaching the open field, Galen and Galeno took the initiative to attack Rayga first. Because even the Trio Killer are subordinates to both of them. The trio of killers never told anyone about their defeat process and Rayga's strength to anyone else.

Recounting the process of defeat is a disgrace to an assassin in the Dark Assassins. This benefits Rayga, because he still hides his fire aura which definitely makes his strength equal to the Twin Saint Killer.

Galen and Galeno are indeed very strong, although without using weapons they can balance Rusty's sword slash with their bare hands. The Darkness and Ice Elements are balanced so that they provide neither advantage nor disadvantage to both.

Rayga's strength is a 150 cm dark black aura with Rusty. While Galen and Galeno focused only on the 200 cm ice-white attack aura without spirit weapons.

Genie reminded inwardly: "Rayga, don't play around for too long! Unleash a fire aura and attack before the two unleash their weapons and all their abilities."

Rayga replied: "I know we are not their opponents but I have to wait for a gap and give a strong fire aura stab in order to injure them."

Finally seeing a gap, Galen and Galeno attack with fists from Rayga's left and right sides to clamp Rayga. When they were close, Rayga took two steps back so Galen and Galeno stopped right in front of Rayga.

Rayga put out his sculptor: "The Cross-Fire." Rayga turned the element of darkness into an element of fire and cut Rusty down quickly twice so that it formed the letter X.

The fire element makes Rayga's attacks doubled against the ice element. Even though Galen and Galeno are focusing only on the aura of attack, so they don't have the aura of protection. If it were hit by Rayga's slash, the bodies of the two of them would definitely be seriously injured.

Just when Rayga's slash almost hit the two of them, Galen and Galeno used the wind element to avoid Rayga's flame cross-slash. The two of them survived scattered without the slightest injury. The wind element increased the Galen and Galeno moving speed to 3,000 km/h.

But the elements of ice and wind are both weak to the element of fire. So the power of the fire red aura of 50 cm is balanced with the aura of 100 cm of both the wind and ice elements belonging to Galen and Galeno. Only their spirit weapons, movement speed and fighting experience will be the difference between Rayga.