122. ~ Rohan is Hurt

Start from the beginning

User0_4 Bass Paisa de do mujhe itna Koi 😖

User#_5 Punjab weds Gujrat ❌️ 2 States Marraige ✅️

User06_ They all look so beautiful 😍

User_07 Pyaar ❌️ Paisa ✅️

____________

I glared at the screen seeing the last comment. I earlier saw this type of comments from this same account too.
I reported this account.

If you don't like it. Don't see it. Simple. Can't they get this simple thing in there head.

I hissed holding my head as I messaged it softly and slowly. I don't remember when I dozed off.

"You already do, love."

Suddenly his words ringed in my head. I sucked my lower lip. That Jerk!

"Asshole!" I cursed him. He's playing with my emotions. What he thought? I'll fall for him again, huh!?

"I hate him. I hate that Sloth." I trow the pillow in anger as it greet the cold floor

"That Bastard. He didn't trust me. He went on dates with that bitch Mansi, he acted as her bf for whole 7 months, he kissed her infront of me and now.... he's claiming he doesn't have feelings for her, huh?!" A chuckle left my lips.

"What a liar!" I scoff and gritt Mt teeth when I remember how he still showed his care for me, when my headache started

Bring me in the room, help me with the accessories and... he even gave me a massage till I dozed off.

Why...? Why you're playing with my mind, Rohan?

I'm no-one to stop you from loving Mansi. I already accepted my ill fated life. You not loving me ever, won't hurt much, though!

I sobbed. I'm getting emotional alot these days. I need to control my emotions. I have to.

The thought is disturbing me from the evening, he said he didn't kissed Mansi. Why he lied? I saw both of them. Why say that?

Why he's lying?? Why???

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind. Is it what I'm thinking?? It isn't, right? He can't think so low for me.

Is he thinking that I'll hold grudge with him and be a hindrance for Bhai and his sister. I'll make her suffer.

Is he? No! No. No.

He isn't. Don't be so ridiculous, Ishu. He won't do that. He knows, how much I want our siblings to get together.

He isn't. I'm overthrowing. I'm surely overthinking.

But he think that too. Remember, he never trusted you, A voice echoed inside me and I find myself agreeing to that thought

No. No. Let's not think anything like that.

It can be true. Don't succumb to your imaginations Ishana. Last time, you imagined him, liking you. But, what you got?, The voice again ringed inside me

I flinch when out of no where my phone started ringing loudly in the silent room. I tried to search for it after grabbing ,I saw it's Maa

"Baccha." I felt like my eyes pooled up, I covered my lips not to sob.

"You woke up?"
"Hmm!" I hummed softly

She chuckle., "Good! Ishu, it's already going to be 9:30. I know, you're tired baby. But, will you join everyone in the after dinner party. Your Dad wants you to meet someone."