[🌱] ;; THE GREATEST INVENTOR

SCENARIO: Neutral / Enemies
SHIP: None
REQUESTED BY: No one!
TAKES PLACE: In the past; before Biografts were invented and after the argument between Subspace & Medkit (when Medkit left Blackrock)

(author's thoughts)
thoughts from character(s), "exaggeration for character dialogue", or exaggeration in narration
"dialogue"
narration or actions
★★★ = timeskip

"Behold, Medkit, MY GREATEST INVENTION YET!!"

╔════════════•°• ⚠ •°•════════════╗

It was any other day in Blackrock for Subspace. He was busy brewing different chemicals and testing out different experiments. All of which failed, unfortunately for him. He kept getting frustrated with himself and couldn't figure out why all of these experiments kept failing on him. Papers were scattered all over the floor and his work table, test tubes, empty and filled everywhere. He was disorganized and messy. As usual.

"Ugh! Why won't these stupid pieces of crap work with me?!" The scientist yelled out to himself angrily. Subspace kept pacing back and forth, trying to think of more experiments he could do that would actually  work.

"A clone of me? Nah, too lame. Someone to experiment on? No, too harsh," Subspace kept muttering ideas out but kept disagreeing with them, thinking they wouldn't work out too well. As he kept pacing back and forth, he finally thought of an idea.

"Aha! I should make a robot to help me with my experiments!!" He yelled out to himself, feeling like the world's greatest inventor in existence.

Subspace rushed back to his work office and started to plan everything out, leaving his chemicals and experiments behind and not even caring about them. He quickly pulled papers out and started to plan his invention. He didn't care if it wouldn't work or not, the scientist just wanted to see how it would look or turn out.

★★★

Hours passed by. Days passed by. No sleep, at all. Subspace had basically pulled multiple all nighters for this one invention he was coming up with, but he didn't care (we do not care/ref). After multiple papers being thrown away and torn into shreds, he finally came up with the perfect invention. It would supposedly be called "Biograft". It was a robot that would ally with him in Phights and would be powered/supplied by his crystals. He looked at the concepts one last time to see if it was perfect as it was supposed to be.

 He looked at the concepts one last time to see if it was perfect as it was supposed to be