╰┈➤ 𝗮. 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

Start from the beginning

༊*·˚ crying lightning, arctic monkeys 

༊*·˚crash my car, THE LAND LIGHT 

༊*·˚ the chain, fleetwood mac

༊*·˚ everlong, foo fighters 

༊*·˚ fuck it i love you, lana del ray 

༊*·˚ dress, taylor swift 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾'𝓂 𝒶 𝓏𝑜𝓂𝒷𝒾𝑒, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎, 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲: kingdom of eridora

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻: kingdom of eridora

༊*·˚ 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻: english

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: unlabeled 

༊*·˚ 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: single 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

╰┈➤ 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽: anwen is a very bright individual, she has had to fend for herself her entire life. she is able to cope and adapt easily into new scenarios, situations and with solving problems. anwen has the ability to learn and understand with new situations. anwen is really good at thinking outside of the box, she is amazing at solving at different problems as well as putting her energy into making different creative solutions to solve all issues that she faced.

╰┈➤ 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰: anwen is very comfortable in her own skin and is not afraid to show her true colours. it is obvious through the way she carries herself, the way she speaks and interacts with others. anwen knows she is able to achieve amazing things and she is not afraid to go after what she wants and achieve the goals that she has set up for herself to survive. anwen is extremely determined to get what she wants and is always looking to improve herself.

╰┈➤ 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮: anwen uses controlling and harmful anwen to conceal some of her goals, for her own safety or the safety of her family. she is easily able to control people for her own advantage, she can be unfair or dishonest to those she is not close to or are not included in the plans that she has. anwen can easily dip into fear and violence for her own profit, to benefit the kingdom and her leadership over them.

╰┈➤ 𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼: anwen has a strong desire for success, achievement, power and wealth. she puts in a lot of effort to get her loved ones ahead for their safety. she is very passionate towards her goals and will sacrifice her time and her effort to achieve that. anwen does not give up very easily, there has not been one point where she has. if she is having difficulties she always steps back to look at what she had done wrong and reevaluate her process.

╰┈➤ 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭: anwen is extremely cautious and cold when first meeting her, she can take a little while to warm up to someone and someone needs to be patient to earn her trust. however, if you do manage to earn her trust and become closer to her, anwen will do her best to keep you safe and away from harm's way. if someone is partnered up on a job that she cares about she won't leave your side much, making sure you are alright and aren't getting hurt at all. anwen gets really guilty whenever someone gets hurt under her protection and sometimes isolates herself because of it.