• School•

Manager: So as you can see the boys might need to learn to behave as their destroying the studio.

R: What do you mean?
-------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

It was the last shoot Brozone had of the day but JD accidentally stepped on some gas next to the generator making a fire

JD: OH NO!

The fire got bigger and all the lights were falling, the whole studio was collapsing as the lights fell down breaking the floor

F: BRANCH!

Floyd pushes Branch out of the way before a metal pipe hits Branch, the pipe hitted Floyd's leg and he couldnt walk for monthes.
-------------------------------------------------------

R: That was yout fault for putting that gas there.

Manager: Fine and what about the last practice before that?

-------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

Spruce bumped into one of the lights that that would bring light into the studio which hitted the white background for their shoot that made it break.

It took atleast 1000 grand to fix it but not only that broke the light also broke with the generator keeping the power up for the warehouse, shutting down all connections.

That took 2 monthes fixing before they could record songs again.
-------------------------------------------------------
End of flashback

R: Well their behaviour is perfectly fine! They are just kids, their brains are still developing.

Manager: Well I suggest you send them to school.

Manager: Home school apprently isnt enough.

R: Fine, I will send them but stop being rude please.

Manager: Alright its settled we will change their shooting sessions the weekends.
-------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Brozone pod

JD: NO ITS MY TURN FOR THE TV! IM THE SMARTEST AND OLDEST WHICH MEANS I GO FIRST!

S: THEN WHATS 2+2

JD: FISH

C: YOUR TURN WAS JUST YESTERDAY!

F: ME AND BRANCH DIDNT EVEN GET TO WATCH THE TV FOR 3 DAYS ITS OUR TURN!

R: Boys! Im back!

F: GRANDMA WE HAVENT WATCHED THE TV FOR 3 DAYS AND THEY DONT EVEN LET US!

R: No Tv right now its 9:50 and almost past your bedtime! Anyways I have a announcement.

The 5 brothers were confused as they all look at their Grandma.

R: Your not even paying attention to homeschool so I am sending you to real school.

All 5 brothers: BUT-

R: NO BUTS!

R: Now, go to bed your bedtime is now changed to 8 pm.

Clay:: AWEEEEE.....
-------------------------------------------------------
The next day

All 5 brothers were getting ready for school.

Spruce was deciding on what kind of outfit he should wear, John dory was brushing his hair, Clay was packing a few sad book comics to read, and Lastly, Floyd was helping Branch get prepared while doing his skincare.

F: Alright Branch, your hairs done! Now which facemask? Rosemary or nature vibe?

B: Rosemary Mama!

F: Alright!