1

First day of Seika High

[Akita's Pov]

I wake up in the morning get dressed brush my teeth and eat breakfast then start walking out the door.

(Starting new at Seika High I'm so nervous about a fresh start but on the other hand i'm so excited about seeing my two best-friends! I miss them so much even though i see them pretty much everyday. But i wonder how Tora's going to feel about me leaving Mikabigaoka without telling him. He probably hates me now and we didn't even get to exchange numbe-)

Just then I feel someone grab onto me and I turn around getting into a fighting position.

"Woah killer it's just me" Naoya puts his hands up smiling.

I softly punch his arm. "You scared me idiot"

"You look very sexy in that uniform" He winks then smirks at me.

"You don't look bad yourself." I say smirking at him then continue walking.

Naoya smiles then puts his arm around my shoulder we joke around for while before we get there and he goes to his friends and i just stand there looking around awkwardly not knowing where to go.

(Okay now i'm by myself uhhhhh... I guess.. I'll go find Misaki.)

I walk around the halls and see everyone staring at me. I get a little nervous but i just lift up my head and just continued walking i go into another hallway and see a bunch of girls in the middle of the hallway surrounding something and so i squeeze through them trying to get past them. Then I finally make it and i'm in the center of them and i see a few girls just glaring at me i turn and see a blonde guy with green eyes.

He turns and looks at me and says. "Look i get it you want to confess just like everyone here but i'm not interested." He rolls his eyes.

I look at him then just laugh "Oh your serious? I'm sorry Mr. Celebrity but i'm not one of your little fan girls." I smile sarcastically and just push past him.

"Tough but fair." He smirks

I roll my eyes and keep walking.

[Usui's Pov]

I smirks at her and just watches as she walks away.

(She's the new girl Misaki's bestfriend i've been hearing about? There's something different about her than other girls at this school.)

I smirk as I walk away from the group of girls ignoring them just trying to get to my secret spot.

[Akita's Pov]

I looked around the school for a few for minutes and then seen the student council room "finally" I say with relief and I knock on the door. A girl with dark brown hair opens it.

"Misaki!!!" I yelled.

"Akita!!!! Oh my god your here come in. Let me introduce you to everyone."

[Misaki's Pov]

"This is Yukimura he's my vice president and now that you're here you can help out. Would you like to join the student council?"

I already knew Akita would join because she used to do this kind of stuff at her old school. I can't wait for this experience with my bestfriend being at the same school as me it's going to be so much easier with her here i'm glad she's here.

"Now let me introduce you to everyone else.."

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

[Akita's Pov]