she smiled at me and leans up on her elbows. "oh yea...? i'd like to se you try" i smirk at her accepting the challenge.

i drop down to my knees and kiss on her inner thighs. i hear her breath hitch as i'm doing so. i make sure to leave all kinda of marks on her. making sure that everyone knows that she's taken and mine.

i slowly pull down her underwear. once they're off i blow on her clit and she flinches. "i want you to watch as i eat you out. don't take your eyes off me nika" she sighs and nods her head.

i pinch her thigh and she winces and looks down at me. i just stare at her and she gets the memo of what i want. "yes mommy" fuck, she's never called me that but i loved it.

i lick up from her entrance to her clit. which makes her moan and grip the sheets.

i smirk and dive in. i suck on her clit first. to make sure she's looking at me i keep my eyes on her.

she'll go from looking at me to closing her eyes to looking at me again. it's such a wonderful sight and i love it.

i flick her clit one last time before showing attention to her entrance. i dip my tongue in and start to fuck her with my tongue.

she moans out and grabs my hair. "fuck mommy just like that please don't stop" she says full blown gripping me hair. i began to play with her clit using my thumb.

i can tell she's getting close but i keep going. "fuck sam, wait please" i don't listen to her pleas and keep going. she begins to squeeze her thighs around her head nearing her high.

"fuck!" she moans out as she gets her orgasm. i don't stop, i keep going. she wanted a challenge and i take my challenges seriously. "fuck wait, sam i'm se-sensitive~" she tries to pull my head away but fails.

this time i wanted to use my fingers. i add my middle finger inside her and she grips and scratches my arm. "mm mm, be a good girl. you can take it i know you can" i reassure her.

i add another finger and she yelps in surprise. "omg omg omg, fuck that feels so good please dont stop" she begs grinding on my hand.

i smirk seeing how much she's enjoying this. "you're doing so good princess, grinding on my hand wanting your release." i whisper in her ear making her whimper.

"that's two fingers, think you can handle three?" her eyes widen and she shakes her head no. "i think you can, let's see" i say and add another finger. "fuck! samantha please"

hearing her moan my full name instead of sam makes things better. "i'm so close, please i wanna cum please" she whines grabbing my ahold of mg arm next to her head.

"no, hold it" she whines and shakes her head. "please i can't take it please" i begin to fuck her faster and she screams in pleasure.

i grab her neck and pull her towards me. "nah, you wanted to be such a tease today hmm? you wanted me to fuck you so bad...so this is what you're getting" i lower my voice making eye contact with her.

she whimpers and bites her lip. "you're gonna take what i give you like the slut you are" she groans and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"you like when i degrade you mama? hmm? like she i call you a slut?" she whimpers again and grabs my hand that's holding her neck.

"please let me cum" she whines looking at me with teary eyes. "beg." she closes her eyes in pleasure. she didn't say anything so i pick up my speed and she opens her eyes.

"i said beg. you wanna cum don't you?" she quickly nods her head. "then beg mama, beg me. please beg me" she bites her lip hearing me beg her.

"please mommy, please let me cum. i won't tease you again i just wanna cum for you please" she begs making me smirk. "cum" and she does.

i allow her to come down from her high. when i know she's good i pull my fingers out making her wince. while making eye contact i stick my fingers in my mouth licking off all her juices.

"fuck sam" she huffs out. i grab her neck and kiss her. allowing her to taste herself on my tongue.

i start kissing down her jaw to her neck leaving wet kisses and marks.

i stand up and peel off my shirt before climbing onto the bed behind her. i lay flat on my back and glance at her. she looks at me confused. "cmere" she sits up and slowly moves towards me.

"sit" she looks at me confused but then realizes what i meant and blushes. "wha-no im..no" i lean ive and grab her hips and place her on my lap. "you're gonna sit on my face and grind till your lite heart desires." she gulps and bites her lip before nodding.

i lay back down and she scoots up to wheres she's hovering over my face. "a-are you sure?" she questions making me roll my eyes and pull her down. "ah~" i move her hips so she gets the memo

she immediately understands what i wanted and start to grind on my face. one hand in my hair and the other on the wall behind me.

"fuck fuck fuck" she says as she continues to grind on my face slowly picking up her speed. "omg, oh shit i'm gonna cum" she whines as i feel her legs start shaking.

she finally comes undone on my face and slumps over. i let her stay till she decides to get off.

she lays next to me panting. "i'm done" she huffs. i sit up and take the rest of my clothes off. she looks dow my body. "i lied cmere" i smirk at her.

"69?" she smirks and nods her head. i decided to be on top. i hover over her face to which she pulls me down and starts eating me out. "fuck nika" i say.

i'm not used to being the one getting stuff. i might have to allow her to do this more often. "ah, shit wait slow down" i tell her as she picks up the pace of flicking her tongue.

i start to finger her knowing i won't be able to concentrate if i use my mouth.

we both keep going reaching our high. "fuck i'm so close sam please i wanna cum with you so bad" nika whines. "cum for me" i say.

we both come down from our high. "last round" i say out of breath. i sit up and push her legs up to her chest exposing her vagina. "please i'm so sensitive" i stroke her cheek.

"last round baby" i whisper to her and she nods. with her legs to her chest i squat over her and slowly put mine against hers making us both moan.

"fuck, many this last round will be okay" she says grabbing her legs. i start moving back and forth. "oh shit" she mumbles.

i pick up my speed throwing my head bad. "fuck omg, you feel so good baby" i say.

she whines. i grab her neck and go as fast as i can. her mouth drops open with pleasure as i continue. "fuck baby i'm so close, so close" i whisper.

she claws at my arm and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

we both cum one last time panting. i look down at her and see tears running down her face.

i get up and place her legs back down. i grab her face and kiss all over it. "you okay mama? think you can pee?" she shakes her head no. i chuckle a little.

i give her a peck before going to the restroom. i pee then grab a warm towel. i go back and open her legs back up cleaning her.

she winces when i opened her legs. "you're okay, im just cleaning you" once im done i put the towel away and grab a big t-shirt and put it on her.

after that i lay down with her. i pull her to me placing her head in my chest. "you okay?" i ask her again since she's been quiet since we finished.

"i'm great, just-" she yawns. "just tired" i smile at her and move some of her baby hair stuck to her forehead away. "you did good princess, im proud of you" she hums and snuggles up closer to me.

"i love you sammy" she mumbles.

"i love you more nika" i say and look down to see her sleeping.

i smile and close my eyes dozing off too.

(unedited)

this took way too long...anyways i hope you guys liked it and uhhh yea! im gon be home all day tmrw so if i'm not lazy hopefully double update🤪

much love <3