Chapter 2

Your POV
Everyone runs to the pool except you and Makoto. You blush noticing you are still clinging to Makoto's sleeve even though he doesn't seem to mind. You let go reluctantly and walk besides him. "You'll love it, (y/n)!" Makoto says. You blush thinking... not as much as I love you. You mentally slap youself and go catch up to him.
Makoto's POV
I can't wait to see (y/n) swim! She looks so nervous so I ask "Is everything okay?" She looks up at me and smiles "yeah I just don't know how to swim very well. Ah!I didn't bring a suit!" She sighs and looks down. I call out to everyone "Hey! (y/n) needs a suit! Actually, I think we all should get new ones!" Gou and Nagisa start cheering and run in the direction of the swim apparel store. I simply look over to (y/n) and shrug.

We get there so Gou takes (y/n) to the women's area and I take the others to the men's section. Haru tries on 5 suits that all look the same and Rei and Nagisa start trying on the worst looking ones there, posing like models. I grab one close to the one I have and walk to the changing rooms. The one next to me is taken. I slip it on and step out to show Haru. "What do you-" I freeze. (y/n) walks out of the stall next to me and my world stops spinning. She shyly plays with the straps of the suit and blushes the color of a watermelon. I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks when she looks over at me. "D-do you like it?" She asks quietly. "YES!!" Nagisa cheers and I just stand there speechless, our eyes locked. She blushes noticing I'm shirtless. "Y-you look beautiful in that (y/n)" I finally spit out. Her face lights up and she smiles at me. My heart melts.
We all purchase a new suit and head out. I tell Haru I'll walk him home but he INSISTS that I walk (y/n) home instead. I blush and nod.
After a walk in silence, (y/n) and I are turning down our road when she shakily says" t-thank you, Makoto." I blush and look away. "No problem, (y/n)"
We arrive at her doorstep and she mumbles something while unlocking her door. She turns to me and says "Goodnight, Makoto. Will I see you tomorrow?" Without realizing what I am saying, I say "Everyday, you'll see me." I cover my mouth and she giggles. "Night." She says and waves as I walk down her sidewalk.

"Goodnight, (y/n)"