Can I Count on Your Love?

Start from the beginning

Your smile froze and slowly morphed into fear. "Steve, I need the head of my security detail. Now. Ava, I need Chris and Megan as well." They scurried from the room as you stared at the little card. You tried to swallow, get your breathing to calm as you noticed you were beginning to hyperventilate. The room began to tunnel as you tried to think of how anyone would know. As the phone began to ring, the room wobbled slightly. You could hear Ava say it was Chris, who was in town for ASP. You picked it up. "Chris?"

"Hey Baby." When all he heard was a sob, he began to panic. "Baby? YN? YN! Answer me."

"They saw us," you whispered.

And the room went black.

A month prior

A month prior...

"Chris, stop!" You squealed as Chris's hand drifted higher and higher up the skirt of your dress. You had managed to have a private dinner at little Greek diner in Boston and Chris was driving you back to his house. Well, he was driving and coping a feel up your dress. He was horny, seeing you in his favorite little black dress and heels. He loved that you didn't wear a lot of makeup either, just that gorgeous red lip that set off your exquisite eyes. Eyes that he saw the first time on stage in the California sun.

"Baby, you can't wear this dress and not expect me to keep my hands to myself," Chris said as you batted his hands away.

"You can wait until we get home and then I can let you know what's underneath this dress," you said with bite to your lower lip.

Chris groaned as his cock twitched. "Fuck me, sweetheart. I don't think I can make it." He saw a darken alley and pulled over.

"What do you think you are doing?" You looked around to see it was so dark you couldn't see the trees or the road once Chris shut off the lights. Even your security team wasn't in sight.

"I need to feel you, beautiful. I need to be inside you and I can't wait." He leaned over and kissed you hard, taking your breath away, distracting you from the fact he took off your seatbelt. His hands, his large, gorgeous hands grip your waist and lower to your ass, lifting you and sliding you onto his lap. You gasp as you feel how hard he is underneath you. He groans at how hot you feel over his erection. "Jesus, baby."

"Chris," you moan as he begins to assault your neck, the brush of his beard rubbing your delicate skin just the right way.

Chris raised his hands all the way up your skirt, his nimble fingers on his right finding your heat while his left continued upwards to your breast. He dipped his hand inside your panties to find you hot and wet for him. "Oh honey, all for me," as he swirled your leaking juices around your lips, just brushing your clit and making you jolt.

"All for you, my love," you groan as he speeds up his motions, now tweaking your breast, hardening the nub as you begin to grind in his lap.

"Fuck sweetheart, I need to have you," he whispers in your ear. He pulls his hand from your heat, listening to you whimper from the loss of his fingers. He quickly undoes his belt and his fly as you continue fondling your own breast. He pulls down his jeans and boxers enough to release his long thick cock and pump a few times before he moves your now soaked panties aside and thrust up into your pussy.