⁰⁰³ 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘜𝘚

˚˖𓍢ִ໋💥˚⋆

˚˖𓍢ִ໋💥˚⋆.˚🩸₊⊹🪓

𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙙 as she faintly heard miss mulberry announce yet another pop quiz. the third one that week, wasn't she satisfied with 30 teenagers getting shitty grades already? clearly she wasn't.

"i hope you've been hitting the books!" the middle aged woman called, beginning to pass out the paper to the teens.

cameron quickly removed her earbuds from her ears and placed them back into the case, to avoid being scolded by the middle-aged ginger. she genuinely couldn't be arsed getting a detention this early into her senior year.

as the short test was placed on the teen's desk, she began to fill it in. the test was simple, a few questions on the shakespeare play they were reading currently, then a few about the background of the play.

then she heard whispering, mainly from the girl who sat in front of her: stephanie lauter. cameron rolled her eyes and began to fidget with the end of her faded-red hair. she picked up her pen again, ready to finish the test, but to her surprise; she had finished it. people were so gonna think she was a nerd, so she'd simply wait for a few geeks (most likely grace chasity, peter spankoffski, ruth fleming and richie lipschitz) to pass in theirs before passing in her own.

the pale teen just decided to sit there because if she even dared to get her phone out, she'd get an automatic 0 and a detention. after a few minutes of basically fucking about, she heard someone shuffle in their seat, and that was grace chasity. the christian cunt her brother somehow fanned over. cameron honestly didn't get why her twin basically worshipped her, she was a nerdy prude with no life whatsoever.

"cheaters!" grace basically screeched, pointing at both the brunette in front of cameron and peter spankoffski.

"oh my god! butt out, chastity!" stephanie replied, slamming her hand on the desk.

then peter muttered something, "grace, just be cool."

grace then gasped in shock, "never!" then she stuck her hand up, even though she was already stood up. "miss mulberry! they're cheating!"

steph placed her head on the desk, "i'm so fucking dead." she groaned.

miss mulberry sighed, standing up and pointing to the door, "peter! stephanie! principal's office. now."

the pair groaned and raised from their seats, heading to the door. as soon as they exited, cameron heard stephanie let out a big groan. 

"thank you for pointing that out, grace. finish your tests." miss mulberry sat back down in her seat the moment grace placed her test upon the desk.

the pale teen rolled her eyes as grace returned to her desk. the christian flashed cameron a cheesy smile on the way, which cameron flashed back mockingly. then cameron stuck her hand up, waiting for miss mulberry to flash her that look: the one that meant she could speak. and after a few seconds, she did.

"cameron?" the middle-aged woman called, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"can i go the bathroom? i've finished my test." she help up the paper between two fingers.

"place it on my desk, honey. then you can." miss mulberry pointed to grace's lone test that started the soon-to-be pile of them.

cameron nodded, picking up her messenger bag and standing up. she placed the test on the ginger's desk and walked out. she really wasn't going the bathroom, she was going to do some random shit. she began roaming around the hallways for a few minutes before approaching her locker. she opened it, took all her english books out her bag and shoved them in the locker. someone must've heard her because there was footsteps, that for sure weren't her own.

"nerd." a deep, masculine voice called.

"go away." cameron groaned, turning to face the source of the voice.

it just happened to be her brother,

"oh! cam!" max immediately softened at the sight of cameron.

the jock reached forward, trying to hug his twin. in which cameron refused by pushing the teen back with her palm.

"what are you doing out of class?" cameron shut her locker, leaning against it with genuine confusion on her face.

"going to pound some nerds." max replied, punching his own hand in a threatening manner.

"they all scatter like mice when they even hear you, there's no chance unless they walk down this hall, which you dub as 'your hallway'." the feminine teen quoted, getting her phone out her bag.

then the bell rang. and a voice was heard. 

"oh shit. shit, shit, shit. i can't let them see me talking to you! they've creamed nerds for less!" the voice basically screeched.

then appeared peter spankoffski, in cameron's sight, but not in max's. he signalled to cameron for her to keep her mouth shut as he skittered away.

"what have you got now?" max asked his twin, leaning against the lockers.

"ap calculus. with that one shitty blonde teacher." cameron ruffled her hair slightly.

"nerd." max teased, poking her on the head

"man whore." cameron shot back.

"cunt." max stated, crossing his arms.

grace chasity stopped by them.

"i suspect you two are heading to our next class?" the christian tucked her books under her arms.

"fuck off, chasity." cameron rolled her eyes at the girl.

grace gasped, immediately speed-walking away before max could talk.

"damn! you fuckin' nerd, didn't even let me talk to her." the jock stressed.

"how do you even like her? she's a stuck-up, christian, shit-eating cunt." cameron asked, getting ready to walk to her next class.

"two words. forbidden fucking fruit." max explained.

"that was three words!" cameron slightly shouted, walking away.

max groaned, turning on his heels to go find some nerds that he would 'pound'

𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨‼️

hiii apologies this took so long to get out, ive been so drained recently but im happy i managed!!