Ten

Miyah Johnson crater | 21| atl

I hummed to the music as I got ready for this cookout I was scared to meet his parents but I was excited

I hummed to the music as I got ready for this cookout I was scared to meet his parents but I was excited. My stomach was still flat as ever.

I was showing just a little. My appointment was tomorrow I was going on 1 month which I was excited and Tomorrow Layla was coming down to catch up.

I really missed her . We haven't seen each other in about 3 months and I really miss her. My parents say they coming but they never do so I just gave up .

I walked to my bathroom to get a finally look of myself and grabbed my purse and keys and headed to the living room as I waited for Daniel to come.

After 10 minutes of waiting he finally came and I opened the door and said" hey Daniel ."

" wassup , you ready ?" Daniel said making me nod.

We walked to his car and he opened the door for me and I said " thank you Daniel"

He nodded and walked to his side.

" so how you been feeling ?" Daniel said as he drove out of my driveway.

" it's been good , I'm getting slightly pain ." I said making him nod .

" what gender you want ? I want a girl ." He said making me nod .

" a boy ." I said making him mug me.

" boy don't mug me. the fuck ."I said rolling my eyes .

" you ready to meet the fam , I want to meet your family too ."Daniel said making me look down.

" my parents live in Chicago they don't really care too much , they think sending money is spending time with me but you can meet my sister tomorrow." I said.

" fasho , we here ." Daniel said driving into a big ass house.

It was huge and it was very nice also it had a nice amount of cars in front of it

" this house nice ass fuck ." I said making him nod .

" thanks I bought it ." Daniel said making me laugh .

" okay ."I said laughing .

He parked his car and we walked to the back yard my stomach was turning and flipping I was scared and nervous.

We walked to the back and all eyes went to us making me hold Daniel hand tighter.

Some light skin lady that resembled daniel she had long hair and her face was full of freckles.