chapter 4

Y/n was sitting in the living room, Charlie and Vaggie had gone back to hell and everyone felt easier with them gone.

Y/n * Wait a minute what happens when more than one ghost appears, what will I do then? *

Then a flash of light appeared in the garage and Y/n ran to it to see his proton pack change, the particle was missing and there were two tubes connecting to nothing then two more lights appeared on his arms. Y/n could feel something appear on his triceps, when the lights disappeared two holes were there, then the proton pack was lifted into the air and attached itself to Y/n's back then the two tubes connected to one of the holes on Y/n's triceps. Y/n then thrust his arms and back when he did the activated sound for the proton back went off, and Y/n looked at his arms.

Y/n * This is going to be cool. *

Y/n walked out of the garage and then aimed his left hand out but nothing happened then he bent his fingers making his hand look like a claw, and then the proton stream shot out of his hand and hit a tree. Y/n then stopped the proton stream by just thinking about it stopping, Y/n then looked at his hands and was smiling then he heard three people clapping he looked at the house porch to see Vox, Valentino and Alastor clapping. Y/n then slightly lifted his hands and threw them back down which shut off the proton pack, he then took it off and put it back in the garage. Y/n then walked to the porch to see Vox, Valentino and Alastor still there.

Vox " The viewers were wondering how you would deal with more than one ghost now we know. "

Then the alarm went off meaning someone was having a ghost problem, Y/n then ran back into the garage and put on his suit he then put his equipment in the car. He pushed the button to open the garage doors got in the car and drove off putting on the sirens, Y/n then turned on the radio as Alastor, Vox and Valentino appeared in the back seats.

Man " Send the ghostbuster there's a couple of ghosts tearing up my classroom. "

Y/n " If It's a maths class I'm going home. "

Valentino " [ chuckles ] I agree. "

Vox " At least they aren't calling you because you have some missing assignments. "

Y/n " True. "

Alastor " Don't you need to go to school? "

Y/n " I did but I asked to leave for a while for the house-sitting job they didn't like it and we argued, I think they've kicked me out I'm not sure I haven't talked to them since I got to the house. "

Y/n then parked outside the school :

He didn't see anyone around but he looked to see them standing away from the school, far away

Y/n * Alright then. *

Y/n put on his proton pack, connected the tubes to his triceps then put the rest of his equipment on his belt. He then walked into the school then took out his PKE meter, the PKE meter told Y/n that there was a ghost in the school but couldn't track it down.