𝑻𝒐𝒋𝒊 𝑰

Start from the beginning

I got up walking to my small bathroom, I look at the mirror that was hanging on the wall. I push my hair back grabbing all my baby hairs putting a headband on to push my hair back.

The rain wasn't stopping me from finding meat I say in my head with stars in my eyes. So all I have to find is a pig or a cow. With curse energy it could be kill quickly no torture.

I walk out the little bathroom going to my closet grabbing my yellow water proof coat. I put on my black water proof boots,I grab my pink umbrella walking to the front door.

It's not so bad, wait the flashlight. I lean over grabbing my flashlight that I take everywhere during the night.

I open the door feeling the wind slightly push me and my door back. I took a step out feeling the mud being mushy to my boots, I pull my door behind me shutting it close.

I walk out to the back of the forest holding my umbrella near me as I hear the water droplets hit on the umbrella.

I look at the dark forest with my flashlight lighting the way to where many cows roam around. I came upon the cliff that has rocks , the same cliff I walk up on every-time I want to catch an animal.

I hear lightning strike I saw lightning come from the sky, maybe I should go back. I turn around shaking slightly with my flashlight in my hand to the darkness around me that wasn't lighten up by my flashlight.

I turn around hearing a sound come from a bush that was behind the trees. All I feel was a sudden movement of someone placing their hand around my mouth.

I became locked in my own body, I couldn't move. I feel the overwhelming presence of bigger creature. It's definitely not a curse since I sense no curse energy coming directly from them.

"Let me hold this for you." I hear a deep man voice state in my ear

He grabs my umbrella , I feel his body pressing up against mine. Seeing another human I didn't think it was going to be like this. His hand fit my whole face basically not even just my mouth but my face.

"Hmm" I wanted to talk but his mouth covered anything I wanted to say.

"First don't yell when I let go and second your coming with me" He says demanding

I drop my flashlight not trying to imagine what meant by saying the second part. He let go gently of my face, I turn slowly seeing the tall figure of a man.

His tight black compression shirt pressed in his toned body, while he wore some baggy white sweat pants. His raven hair place gently on his face as he stared down at me.

My body felt unlock I felt my body move on its free will towards my shed. I ran as fast I could towards the same shed I've hated for the past few months.

I feel myself almost slip on the muddy dirt road. I open the shed slamming the door shut locking my door to keep him out.

Toji POV

I saw her run away from me, I tilt my head slightly, too the look she gave to me before she ran. Her dimmed eyes were frighten to the sight of me.

She's not what I imagined of when I first met that old hag. She seems more like a young women who's frighten of anything huger then her. I don't blame her.