𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒐

Start from the beginning

We are at our table ordering drinks to drink. The DJ is blasting remix hip hop music.

"What did you say!" I try to yell over the music

"I said I'm going to the bathroom watch my drink!" One of my other friend ask

"Okay yea sure sure!" I say smiling grabbing her cup placing in front of me.

Makato and the rest of my friends are on the dance floor. I look down at the table feeling the vibration of my phone.

I flipp it over again seeing my boyfriend message me. I unlocked my phone, seeing his message.

"Love when are you going to be home?"

"I'll try not to be home later than 1am, that's not to late right?"

"That's not late, that's fine be safe, have fun I love you bye🤍"

"I love you too🤍 , go to sleep don't stay up late."

*message was loved

I place my phone back down,

"I'm back but instead of you standing here holding my cup . Come dance !" My friend said coming from the bathroom.

She took her cup from my hand placing it down , she grabs my hand taking me to the dance floor. She dances with me, she keeps her hands on my hips making sure no other guy touches me that wasn't my man.

The song is a rhythm in our ear, and the songs are remixes. I saw some bottle girls putting sparkles into the air saying it was someone birthday.

My other friends surround me jumping up and down to their favorite songs that were playing. I also place my hands in the air having fun.

Very long minutes have passed by.

My close friend passed me a cup with a mysterious drink as I was thinking of leaving. The club heat was hitting my face, with some sweat coming down my face as I stop dancing.

"Im going to step out! Get some air!" I yell to my friends

They could barely hear me,so they just nodded their heads. I pass through the crowd as I head to a back exit door of the club.

I step out smelling the smell of smoked cigarettes and the smell of fast food. I took out my phone looking at the time, being 11:45 pm.

I look at the cup in my other hand drinking the drink my friend gave me. I feel the tingle of alcohol hit my throat, as I felt my eyes slight widen to the different taste of this drink.

I look down once again to my phone clicking Choso contact but before I could hit the call button I dropped the cup to the ground. I felt the sensation of a drug feeling in my body I felt myself crouch down.

What did she put in this drink? Probably brought her own "drug" to place in her drink. My stomach burns to the feeling on this drug. I felt my hand place on my phone frantically clicking onto my boyfriend contact.

I hear the ringing on my phone until I hear only my boyfriend voice.

"Y/n?" I hear a tired voice