Book: Yours Forever

(Cover art assets by Richard from https://bluepagan

(Cover art assets by Richard from https://bluepagan.com Edited by SindianStar with permission)

Blurb:

For as long as you can remember, you always had two recurring dreams.

Well no, that's not completely true, it was more like one dream and one nightmare.

You could never fully remember them, almost all the details are forgotten as soon as you open your eyes, there are only 3 things you can remember from each.

From your dream, you can remember midnight black hair flowing down their shoulders like a calm waterfall. Warm mint-green eyes, full of so much love and passion, and a white smile, bright enough to make your heart skip a beat.

From your nightmare, you remember icky black hair, falling down their shoulders like icy spikes. Fiery emerald-green eyes, filled with so much hate and anger. And a white grin, cold and sharp, making your heart shudder in fear.

They seemed so similar like they were supposed to reflect each other, and yet you somehow knew they had nothing to do with each other. Whoever appeared in your dream and your nightmare was not the same person.

And so, when standing face to face with a man with long black hair, green eyes, and a white smile, you can't help but wonder which of them he is supposed to be.

Info:

This is a Reader x Loki story with Loki being part of the Avangers and you being the newest member of their security team. The main focus is about your almost magical connection to Loki and how dreams and memories often mix together in mysterious ways.

It be a slice of life romance with a hint of action and mystery as you dive into characters past, hidden secrets and a force fighting to keep you and Loki apart.

I'm planning on this book to be a long stand alone book.