Short Story-1 Rimuru The Fifth True Dragon. Chapter-2 Time with the Younger One.

Start from the beginning

Rimuru: Good Morning Onee-Chan.

Velzard: Good Morning Rimuru-Chan.

Velzard: (It's The Fruit of our Education Which we have given to Rimuru, he was our Pride)

Rimuru: Bye, Bye Velgrynd Onee-Chan.

Velgrynd: Bye Rimuru-Chan *Sad*🥺😢

Rimuru: No need to be sad Onee-Chan, I am here!

Velgrynd: (Because of that Bi*ch I have live without Rimuru-Chan for a Week. But don't worry I just have to wait more 100 Years after that as Rimuru Promises me, He will marry Me)

FLASHBACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAPHAEL PLANNING TO MURDER VELGRYND BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WILL MARRY RIMURU.

Velgrynd was Bathing with Rimuru.

Rimuru: Onee-Chan I don't like Rudra!

Velgrynd: Why You don't like Rudra?

Rimuru: Because he said he will marry You.

Velgrynd: Ok, So if You don't want me to Marry Rudra You have To marry me.

Rimuru: Ok.

Velgrynd: Promise.

Rimuru: Yes, Promise.

FLASHBACK END.

PLACE- ICE PALACE.

Rimuru: Onee-Chan I am Hungry! I want to Eat! *Cute Voice*

One Thing about Rimuru is that he was A High Class Glutton.

Velzard: But First Let's Take a Bath Together and in the Mean time Misery will Cook a Meal for you.

Rimuru: Ok Onee-Chan!

Rimuru follows Velzard to the Bathroom and They Bath Together.

After about 20 Minutes They Came Out Of the Bath and Velzard Dressed up Rimuru in Nrw Cloth and He Looked Very Cute.

Which Brought Velzard to the Brink of Fainting because of Rimuru's Cuteness.

(A/N- All Hail Rimuru-Sama)

Velzard; Kawii!!!

Rimuru: Onee-Chan, My Meal. *Puppy Eyes*

Velzard: *Cuteness Overload*

Velzard: Ok, Misery Bring Rimuru-Kun.

(A/N- So in some parts i will use Chan an in Some Kun, For Fun Purposes and Rimuru is Just a Kid In This Au.)

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY VELZARD WATCHING RIMURU EATING HIS MEAL IN A CUTE WAY.

Rimuru: Onee-Chan! I want to go Oulside, to the Main Continent! *Tantrum*

Velzard: No, You can't (What if Someone Kidnapped my Little Rimuru, I can't let that, If that happened I will Freeze The Whole Continent)

Rimuru: I hate You and Velgrynd Onee-Chan because you don't let me go alone! *Pout*