Next Day

(A big auditorium is seen where a lot of businessmen are gathered. All are busy within themselves. We can see Shrikanth is speaking to someone.)

Shri: It is so pleasure to meet you
Mr. Mehra

Mehra: Same here Mr. Singhaniya i heard that your nieces are also preforming tonight

Shri: Yes Mr. Mehra they are. They indeed gone making the night so special

Mehra: Why not their uncle had won the buisness man of the year award. Let me tell you Mr. Singhaniya if Shivangi and Shanaya are really talented and make the audience impress by them then i will invest in the upcoming labels of yours

Shri: That's so kind of you Mr. Mehra they will really please you by their performance

Mehra: Ok fine i have someone to attend (Mr. Mehra leave. Shri went to anyone and pass them the news making everyone happy.)

Shri: Shana Shivi i know princesses are the best still perform it hard and make everyone stunn

Abhi: Of course Dad they will aaj stage main aag lagega

Naithik: Chalo performance ke time hogaya all the best my angels

(He kissed their cheeks and everyone else also wished them luck and send them to the stage.)

Naithik: Ladies and gentlemen as we all know we are gathered here for our sucess party. Some of you will surely getting bored especially the kids so lets change these boredom by watching an amazing dance by my two little fairies to enlighten our night.

(And there is our twins Shivi is look at them with smile but Shana is quite nervous. Words of Karuna is still ringing in her ears. The song starts Shivi started dancing but Shana stay still as she can't able to focus. Seeing the crowd her fear become double. Even though she is trying but her body also betray her. She can hear laughing sounds from everyone and some bearly audibly whispers from Shivi. Atlast she herself ran out of the stage. She rushed to the green room and shut the door crying.

         Other side all are still laughing the Singhaniya's are quite embrassed by the situation. Mr. Mehra come to Shri and Naithik where Karuna and Akshara are also present there. While the brothers are taking care of Shivi.)

Mehra: What is this Mr. Singhaniya is this the ultimate talent of the Singhaniya princess she can't even take step in front of the audience. Then how will she handle the crowd in future. I'm sorry but i can't invest in your labels

Naithik: Mr. Mehra please try to understand

Mehra: Nothing to understand Dr.
I'm leaving catch you all later (He left by now all are angry and disappointed on her. While something else is going with the siblings. All are consoling Shivi who is crying in Abhi's arms.)

Abhi: Shivi baby ro mat na princess

Debu: Haa bacha dekho ham firse dance karenge

Shivi: No tab bhi Shana dance nahi karegi practice time main bhi voh ache se dance nahi ki dhi usi ki vajah se Mom se daat bhi khayi voh phir bhi dance nahi kiya (That time Akshit all time reval of Abhi entered with a smirk.)

Akshit: Hey gys

Abhi: Akshit we are not in a mood to fight please leave

Akshit: What is this Abhishek guest se aise baat karthe hai. Jab tum hamesha kehte dhe meri behane yeh mere behane woh toh hamein lagthe dhe ki bachiyan kamal ki hogi. Ya Shivi toh ofcourse hai hi talented but Shana. She turned to an utter disappoint and coward. Kon bolega voh the popular boy of the college Abhishek Singhaniya ki behan hai.