❤ and Death

(Y/N) POV-
Adam hugged me and started singing "I Will Follow You Into The Dark-by Death Cab For Cutie"

Love of mine someday you will die but I'll be close behind, I'll follow you into the dark~

Blinding light, the tunnels to gates of white, our hands clasp so tight, waiting for a hint of a spire~

If heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied, illumine the 'no's' on their vacancy signs~

If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark~

Adam kept singing as I rested my head on his shoulder, kissing his cheek, he wrapped his arm around me and pets my hair. "I love you~" he said to me sweetly, placing a kiss on my forehead.
I slowly fell asleep on his shoulder, he hugged me and picked me up taking me to our room, I tugged his shirt sleeve as he laid me on the bed, "Stay, Please?"....."Ok Honey" he climbed into bed with me, kissing my forehead and falling asleep.

-MORNING-

Adam's POV-
I woke up, (Y/N) was cuddling me, she's adorable when she's asleep. I slowly got up to make breakfast and who the hell shows up.....just guess.......can't? Vincent! Vincent busted into the house, waking (Y/N) and Ash up, (Y/N) grabbed her phone, calling 911. "Hello, 911, how may I assist you?" "Hello, Ma'am, someone broke into my house!" (Y/N) said. "I'll send the police force out, what is your address?" "(Address)" (Y/N) said to the woman, who hung up.

20 min later (I'm to fucking lazy, it's 11:30 pm here in France)-

The police busted into the house, grabbed Vincent, and took him to the (state) Insane Asylum. We were Vincent free from now on!

Vincent's POV-
I sat in the back of the police car, laughing like a psycho, a huge grin plastered against my face. As I arrived to the (state) Insane Asylum, the cops took me out of the car, they put a straight jacket on me, and keeping me in a padded room. I stared blankly into the camera, still a huge smile on my face, and my spine-chilling chuckle.

"No one mourns the wicked, no one cries they won't return, no one lays a Lilly on their grave~"

The monitors of the cameras saw my singing, they immediately ordered the specialists to take me to 'the hanger' a room where hung bodies scattered the floor.

"NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED"

I screeched as they put the rope around my neck, I choked as everything was darkening around me, blackness blanketed the room and all around me.....Death stood at my feet, waiting for him to take my soul....
I suddenly feel limp, my body dropped on the floor, my soul, stuck in the normal world...Time to haunt some of my peers!

(Y/N) POV-
Vincent was taken away, I turned on the TV to calm down, I turned on the news, "Vincent Bishop, Killed at the (state) Insane Asylum, let's talk to the parents of Vincent, Scarlet and Jay Bishop" his parents were bawling their eyes out, considering Vincent never lived much of a life. I started crying, "It's all my fault that he's dead!" I was the one who called the cops on him, the one he will probably haunt for the rest of his unnatural life, spending his afterlife trying to get me to come with him...

Adam's POV-
I watched the news with (Y/N) and hugged her as she was bawling into my chest, I knew it was for the Purple Fuck's good to be killed, but he's to evil for hell, to devilish for heaven, his soul roams our world?!......I grabbed Ash, holding her in my arm, hugging (Y/N) with the other...(Y/N) was crying a little less, as I turned off the TV she fell asleep in my arm, so did Ash..