3

A/N PoV:
Yoon felt very bad the whole day,but the next morning her mother prepared her favourite breakfast and said that whatever she said yesterday was out of frustration and anger and that she didnt mean to hurt her in any way. Yoon was feeling way better today.

Yoon PoV:
I felt a bit cheered by today's breakfast and my mother's talks.
I walked in my class and went to my friends directly.
"Heyy! Wat's up guys"
"Nothing we are just talking about random things" Said Jake
"Hey guyss guyss why don't we meet at that famous café that recently opened" Said Jane
"Ohh yeahh good idea" everyone said except me
"What about you Yoon?Will you come?" Asked Andrew
I was thinking whether I should go or not then I came to a conclusion that I should as I am feeling very down and bored nowadays.
"Ok sure, I will come" I said
"Soo are we all set for today????" Asked Margot
"Yessshhhhhhhhh" Shouted everyone.

Time skip to end of the university (Author's a bit lazy uk)

Amour Café:
"Woahhhh it's beautiful isn't it"Jennie said
"I know right!!!!" Jisoo exclaimed
Everyone started talking about random things and admiring the café. That's when a cute waiter came and asked.
"What would you like to order laddies and gentle men" Asked Jimin
"Ummm what about some chocolate muffin and coffee guys?" Asked Jisoo
"I am ok with it " Said Jennie
"Me too" Said Jane
"Me three" I said
"Okayy so I guess everyone is ok with it" jisoo said
"Yuppppp" Everyone said
"Okay so we would like to order it" I said with a gentle smile on my face to him.
"Okk thanks for ordering" he said returning the smile which looked sooo cute that I just felt like pinching his cheeks soo hard.

Jimin PoV:
Today I saw seven students came to the café, I felt really good looking at them, they were from SNU(Seoul National University). I had always wished to go there but I couldn't and now I can not even think of doing it as I am 21 already so I thought of just stop dreaming and continue doing my work. I went to them and asked their order. After they were done discussing one girl told me to bring their order. 'Park Yoonmin' was her name written on her batch.
"Okay so we would like to order it"She said with a sweet and gentle smile on her face. She was the prettiest girl I have ever seen,after my mother. I think I have seen her somewhere but I don't remember where.
"Okk thanks for ordering"I said and went to prepare their order.

A/N PoV:
"Here is your order" Jimin said, while placing their order he by mistakenly spilled coffee on Margot's jacket and some spilled on ho hand too.
"ARE YOU FREAKING DUMB YOU STUPID WAITER!!!!!!!" Margot shouted while getting up from his seat
"I am so so so sorry sir I didn't mean it
I swear"Jimin said while bowing continuously and passing tissue paper to Margot but he wasn't ready to listen and kept blaming and swearing at Jimin as to pay back.
"YOU B**CH" Margot raised his hand as to slap Jimin but his hand was stopped, he looked at the person who dared to stop him and it was.............

                ....................................

Hellooo 👋! Early update hehe

So senciere I am😏.
Word count:579.