𓆩ᔯ𓆪

"T-Thanks for the ride."

Well, he managed to stutter even before talking to the judges. The bus driver nodded, before closing the bus door.

Han sighed, stopping for a moment to look at the front of the school.

It's a quite modern architecture, with lots of glass and, written in white letters, the name of the school: "Mid-SMI Academy". The whole title was actually Mid-Season Academy, School for Music Industry.

He walked up the driveway to the sliding glass front door, passing miniature trees planted all over the ground. His footsteps guided him to the door. He inhaled and entered the school, holding tight his backpack strap, checking if he was at the time indicated on his summon. Gladly, he was.

9:15.

Before having the time to think, a woman welcomed him. She had a high blonde ponytail and a green mask. She smiled with her eyes, looking at his ID and giving him a red paper bracelet with the number 80 written on it, that he tied around his wrist while following her in what seemed to be a waiting room, on which was also written the number 80.

Ok, I think I'm the n°80.

It was a simple room : light pink walls, with wood chairs against them, nothing that outrageous. There was another door, which was also in wood.

In the middle of the room was a low table, on which were a few papers that appeared to be both magazines and school brochures.

The woman closed the door behind him, leaving him alone in the room.
He sat down on one of the chairs placed next to the wood door, keeping his eyes on a clock placed on one of the walls.

He bit his lower lip, trying to focus on his breath. It was quite strange to be alone in there. And while he was thinking about how they could manage to welcome a bunch of potential students without having them in the same room, the door opened again, this time revealing a man in a gray suit and a black mask on the bottom part of his face.

Han bowed.

"You're Han Jisung, is that right ?"

His voice was less intimidating than the way he looked. Han just nodded.

"You can leave your suitcase and bag here for the moment. It's safe."

Han did it before walking in the room after the man.

There were two women wearing the same kind of suit, sitting at a table. The man sat next to one of them, indicating to Han a chair in front of them. The woman between the three took a paper and placed it in front of him.

"We are your judges for this morning. We need your ID card and your registration documents. Here is a sheet to fill in, indicating your presence today. You'll need to sign in the black squares each day of the week." Han signed the paper at today's date and gave her what she asked for. "Alright then, please introduce yourself."

"My name's Han Jisung, I'm 18, and I spent a year after high school in a preparation school specialized in music. I wanted to be able to acquire more knowledge about music, both technical and practical, before sending my application."

"And what makes you think you have the abilities to enter Mid-S ?"

And just like that, one hour passed.

Just as in job interviews, Han felt like he had told everything about his life, but in the meantime hasn't said anything at all. That felt weird.

We'll see, he thought.