Holland

THIS IS PART OF A SERIES. I AM IN NEED OF SOME FEEDBACK REGARDING THE CHARACTER HOLLAND. THUS, THIS IS ONLY HER PARTS. 

The === means there is scenes in between with other characters

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE, SUSPENSE, ATTACKS, MURDER, MYSTERY, ROMANCE, FLIRTATION, ADULT THEMES

TAYLOR

In this: Taylor, Angie, Justin Jones, Lewandowski, Norma Mullins,

Location: police station

*Day 4

*Spring (May 1)

*Night

I have about an hour before I have to meet Angie. I promised her I wouldgo bowling and I don't break my promises. I leave the castle and head towardthe police department. I park my car and run in. When I enter, I see Justin Jones working on paperwork. "Jones."

He looks up at me, "Yeah?"

"Someone said the Chief needed me?"

"Yeah, right this way." Justin stands up and waves for me to follow him. He points to Chief Howard Lewandowski's office before walking away.

I rap on the open door a couple times.

Lewandowski looks up at me while he is still talking on the phone. He motions for me to come in and mouths close the door.

I do as he instructs, closing the door behind me.

He writes something down on a pad of paper. He hangs up the phone and looks at me. "Detective Fulkner, I trust you had a chance to speak to someone at the castle about the trespassers from the other night?"

"Yes sir," I answer in a crisp, assertive tone.

Straightening his back, he levels his eyes on me. "Then you know I was able to delay the cops from stopping by sooner than they would have?"

"Yes sir."

"Did you guys find out any information about why the intruders were on your guys' property? I have interrogated them personally and none of them are willing to divulge their reasons why."

"Yeah, they apparently were coming to rob us, but they weren't specific as to who sent them, just that there was someone higher up than the leader."

"I see. Do you think one of you guys could track this guy down?"

Giving a singular nod, "I think we could."

"Would you mind asking some of the members of your household to help us out? They don't have to be on the police force. I know we already have a few members from the castle such as Kenzi Constantinova, Savana Graves, and yourself that work for us, but I have a feeling this isn't going to go well. So, the more the merrier."

I give a curt nod. "Sure thing, boss."

He glances at nothing and then back to me. "Do you think this could be supernaturally related?"

I ponder this and come up with nothing. "Not to my knowledge, sir. But I suppose it's possible."

He nods, "Well, nonetheless, I'm glad I made the decision to forgo bodycams and microphones in Dragon's Hollow with how many individuals and incidents in town are mythical or supernatural. If we had them, it could change everything should the human population find out," he pauses a beat before continuing, "Angels City on the other hand, is a different story."

"True, but what have you done about cell phone footage recorded by the public?" I wonder.

He waves a hand in the air. "I have Nanora Electriss on it. She designed software to scan all videos uploaded to the internet for supernatural related aspects. If the software detects anything related to, it doesn't allow the video to be uploaded."