Chapter 5: A Risky Decision

As the Karasuno team ventured deeper into the eerie confines of the park, their footsteps echoed in the oppressive silence, each sound magnified by the weight of their growing unease. The once-familiar surroundings now seemed alien and foreboding, casting long shadows that twisted and contorted in the dim light.

Noya led the way, his determination unwavering despite the creeping tendrils of fear that clawed at his mind. His teammates followed close behind, their nerves stretched taut as they scanned their surroundings for any sign of the elusive faucet.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of tense anticipation, they stumbled upon their prize - a rusty faucet nestled amidst the overgrown foliage. With a collective sigh of relief, they hurried to turn the handle, eager to replenish their dwindling supply of water.

But their hopes were dashed as a stream of murky liquid gushed forth from the faucet, its unsettling red hue sending a chill down their spines. The air thickened with a palpable sense of dread as they exchanged worried glances, uncertainty hanging heavy in the air.

"We can't give this to Hinata!" Tanaka declared, his voice tinged with urgency.

"But what other choice do we have?" Sugawara countered, his brow furrowed in concern.

"We can't give him this, okay! Stop thinking in a selfish way. If he'll drink this uh.. whatever it is, then he'll end up with a stomach ache!", Kageyama yelled annoyed to the other guys

The team fell into a heated debate, torn between their desire to help their friend and the looming specter of the unknown. With each passing moment, the weight of their decision pressed down upon them, the consequences of their actions hanging in the balance.

After a while they took the decision to look for another solution. Nobody wanted Hinata to get sick of this weird liquid from the faucet.