𓆩𐏑𐀤.𓆪

Start from the beginning

"Lol yeah, he's used to patching me up."

Aiden blurted out as he sat down on the ground, infront of the two girls.       "...From?"       Rylee asked with genuine worry in her voice, but the kid just grinned up at her.     "Mm, various things? Skateboard tricks, rock climbing, hiking, jumping off tall places, stuff like that?"

The two girls looked at eachother before they sweatdropped, and Ashlyn slowly stood up.       "How many of these do we have?"      She asked Taylor as she approached her and her Tyler.      "Uh, 8 including the ones we're taking off right now."

Then there would be enough for all of them. 

"It's been quiet for a while now.. D-do you think the monsters are gone?"          The young girl only sighed as she closed her eyes, and rubbed her temples. God it was hurting really bad. She felt something being put down by her side. She opened her eyes, only to see a bottle of water, and when looking up, she saw Ben sitting back down next to her. The took the bottle in her hands, as she murmured a small thanks to the boy, before she almost chugged down the entire bottle.       Where the hell did he even get this... Meh.

"They're... still outside the door."     Ashlyn took a deep breath before she continued.       "I can hear them but.. Not in a normal way."       The redheaded girl finished her sentence, before she went back to her sister, and sat back down. Rylee gave the water bottle to her, which she gladly took, taking a sip.

"What do you mean?"

Pulling the water bottle away feom her lips, she gave it back to her sister, and continued.         "...Remember when we told you guys that we have sensitive ears? Well more like I have sensitive hearing.."          The blonde boy let out a big 'Oh'.       "Ohh that's right! So you guys can hear them moving outside or something?"

"Sort of.. Well not Rylee, anyway. She just has sensitive ears. Anyways, they make a.. certain sound that I don't think you guys can hear."       Ashlyn murmured out.       "Can you get to the point?"            Tyler snapped as the young girl gave him a glare, but then looked away.        She's trying you jerk.

"The thing is, because of how loud everything is to me, I hear... phantom noises as a side effect. Sounds that aren't really there. In the Sorrel Weed house I thought I was hearing a phantom noise and when I saw the monster.. I believed it was just a type of hallucination."

"But then it grabbed my sister."

Tyler didnt look pleased with this answer, a scowl on his face.     "A hallucination that grabbed your sister and injured her, and that all of us had seen? And you thought it wasn't real?"     The two sisters glared at the boy as Rylee tried to hold herself back from throwing the water bottle at him.

"-no nevermind. It doesn't matter right now. What i'm getting at is that-"

"I can hear them and locate them when you guys can't."

It was silent after that. No one said a thing, and it would of had stayed that way if Aiden didnt come with his stupid questions.        "Can Rylee feel them too?"

At this, everyone faced the brunette girl, who sweatdropped at all of their stares. She knew her sister wouldnt answer for her, so with a deep sigh, she opened her mouth.

"No.. I mean, i can feel them when they are close, but I usually just.. see them in an instant."      This didnt seem to answer their questioning gazes, so she continued.     "Whenever I feel that they are close, I become uncomfortable in any place I'm at. Let it be my room, our house, school..  Actually just anywhere I feel their presence.. But i always thought they were just hallucinations, or that I had anxiety. "       She spoke as she fiddled with her fingers, picking at the skin by her nails.