Uncle Iroh: Zuko

Well it seems that the gang knows some of the White Lotus. Katara and Sokka's 'new' grandfather, Pakku is here. I guess this crazy guy named Bumi is Aang's friend. Sokka's sword master, Piandao, is here and another guy who I guess tried to teach Aang fire bending, Jeong Jeong I think is his name. Kyra has been talking with them for quite awhile, "You seem nervous hothead." Toph says while hitting me in the arm. "Yeah, I'm just nervous about seeing my Uncle." She giggled, "I remember when he helped me in my time of need. He is very understanding." I smiled at her then realizing she can't see it, "Oh yeah, he's good at that." Kyra shakes one the of the White Lotuses hand and runs up to me, "Alright your uncle is at base camp. We are going to follow them through the passes." I nodded and followed her and the gang up through the mountain passes.

The men talked to us about the White Lotus forming for the protection of the people and to resist the Fire Nation. Which I found fascinating, "So when did my Uncle join?" Pakku chuckled, "Well Zuko, Iroh joined us when we found out he didn't kill those dragons. He was about 16 at the time." I chuckled, "What was his first mission?" A elderly man laughed and looked back at me, "I thought our dear reason for existing would have told you." I gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?" He chuckled and looked at Kyra, "His first mission was when we opened Kyra up the first time. Iroh was only 16 at the time, he came to us with this notebook he had found about the Avatar Guide. We weren't really sure if he was just making it up but he found her." I looked at Kyra, "You been awaken by my Uncle more than once?" Pakku chuckled, "His mission was to protect and escort Kyra wherever she went. Her personal body guard truthfully. They became quite good friends, during that year together. We all got very close to her, she taught us many things about her old ways." Kyra just looked down at her feet, "Yeah it was complicated in those days." The man next to her chuckled, "Oh it was complicated! HAHA! Yeah Iroh was in love with her. But sadly for Iroh, Kyra had to set it right and tell him that she couldn't love." I stopped in my tracks and Toph who was behind me bumped into me. "Hothead chill.." Toph said going around me. I started to follow again, "Yeah, Kyra was a heart breaker." Kyra earth bended the man up into the sky. The man flew far and came back down somewhere a few miles from where we were walking. 

Suki giggled, "Nice Kyra." Sokka who was in front of her gave her a hi-five. Pakuu put his hand on my shoulder, "Zuko, don't be so hard on her. She did care for him, but she knew her duty. She told him to forget her and move on. In time he did, he fell for your aunt that died giving birth to his son." I stared at her brown wavy hair, "So what if she truly loved someone? Would she have to give it up?" He looked at me, "Well now that she is more wiser, it's up to her. Sadly though if she did chose to get married and have kids, she would never get to see them or her husband for that matter." I sighed, "Why wouldn't she see them?" He looked at her, "Kyra made an oath and the oath said that when she turned nineteen she must stay at that age until the end of the cycle. The cycle of the Avatar." I looked up at her. She was only seventeen at this point, she had two more years. I just thought about her suffering and never being able to fall in love. He looked at me and sighed, "You done and fell in love with her didn't you?" I gave a smile and shrugged my shoulders. He chuckled and looked up, "We are here." I looked at the ten foot earth wall that surrounded the men's camp. Bumi and with the help of Kyra lowered it. "Welcome to old man's camp." Bumi said snickering. Pakuu led me and Kyra to my Uncle's tent. I looked at the tent and sighed. Kyra stood next to me, "It's going to be fine. He will forgive you.." She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Kyra went and sat with the gang. I walked up to the tent and took a deep breath. I walked in, "Hi Uncle.. I-" I was cut off by snoring. I looked up and saw Uncle snoring up a storm. I smiled and put my stuff down. I went sitting next to him waiting for him to awake.

When my Uncle awoke I tried to apologize, he hugged me. I cried into his shirt, "I thought you would be mad at me." I said into his shoulder. He sighed and pulled away, "I was never mad at you Zuko.. I just thought you lost your way." I cried even harder, "I did lose my way.. But I found it now." We hugged for a long time and then started to talk. "So, my nephew did you meet Kyra?" I smiled, "Yeah, she's amazing." He drank from his cup, "Yes she is." I sighed, "Uncle, on the way here a man said that you loved her." He sighed and put down his tea, "Yes, Prince Zuko I did. Kyra and I spent so much time together. I found her interesting and we connected on a level I had never experienced before. But I pronounced my love to her knowing the consequences. I asked her to runaway with me, we could live in hiding away from this world. She of course told me she couldn't. She told me that she made an oath to herself to protect her brother." I watched as he picked up his tea and drank. "Uncle, I think I have fallen in love with her.." He sighed, "Prince Zuko, the advice I can give you on this matter is cherish every moment. If she chooses to stay to raise a family, she will have to leave. And when she does it will be hard for the both of you, but what you need to realize is she is sacrificing herself for our future." I nodded my head, "I understand Uncle."  We headed out of the tent and headed towards the group. Kyra glanced at us and smiled. She stood and went over to Uncle. "Master Iroh.." She bowed, "Kyra.. There is no need for formal names." She stood up and smiled. Kyra then looked at me, "You okay?" I went up to her and kissed her on the cheek, "Never better."

As we talked about the missing Avatar, we realized that there is truly nothing we could do but hope he was in the right place at the right time. As for me I had to go fight my sister for the throne. "Zuko I don't want you going alone, Azula will not give up her place.... lightly." I looked at Katara, "Katara would you like to help me put Azula in her place?" She nodded, "It would be my pleasure." Sokka rubbed his chin, "I bet Ozai will have some air crafts behind him. We will need to take those down." Iroh smiled, "I agree with you Sokka. I would take Suki and Toph with you." Kyra was looking at me, "Kyra as for you... I think as the Avatar's guide you need to be flying around on that glider in case Aang or Sokka and the others have trouble." Kyra sighed, "Iroh I wouldn't be able to help all of Aangs friends." Uncle sighed and looked at her, "Kyra you know what you must do." She sighed and stood, "Yes I do. Sokka I will be near you guys, I'm going to watch and make sure Aang is good. Then when I do, I will come to check on Zuko and Katara I will come to you as soon as possible." Everyone knew what they were suppose to do. I got on Appa with Katara, and Kyra got a glider Bumi had secretly. Toph, Suki, and Sokka got on this weird animal thing. "Zuko?" I turned to see Kyra, she was in a White Lotus cut off and pants. "Yeah?" She jumped up and kissed me hard. I pulled her up around the waist. I set her down and she pulled away whispering,"Zuko I love you.." She turned jumping up and glided leading Sokka, Toph and Suki. "I love you to.." I whispered. I went up to Katara and sat next to her. We were off flying in the opposite direction. Katara put her hand on my shoulder, "She'll be fine.." I sighed and looked back at her. "I know.."