( 001. ) 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗦.

𝕯ADDY 𝕴SSUES

𝕯ADDY 𝕴SSUES. . .
❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒔 ❜

𝖠𝖢𝖳. . . 𝙾𝙽𝙴 ━━ CHAPTER ONE. .
▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𓆩♡𓆪  ━━━  ❛ 𝚆 𝙴 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁 𝙾 𝚂

𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━ ❛ 𝚆 𝙴 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁 𝙾 𝚂 . . .
𝗞 𝗜 𝗡 𝗚 𝗦 . . . 𝗟 𝗔 𝗡 𝗗 𝗜 𝗡 𝗚 . . . ❜

𓆩✶𓆪 𓈒 𓈒 𓈒 ♡︎ ୧ ˖⁺ . ┊𝕿he dragon above was stunning and terrifying to the citizens of Kings Landing. There was a cold breeze on Visenya's face as she was having a great time flying around with her dragon Zaraxes. Zaraxes had a blood-red scale as he grew his scales started to mix with orange, his two horns were also getting longer, and his neck had gotten longer to the side of Caraxes neck.

In the year 112 AC, King Viserys took a second wife after his first wife Queen Aemma of House Arryn died. The small council had recommended he remarry to keep his bloodline for many generations and have the House of the Dragon more members during the Old King's reign. Since there were only four members left of the mighty House Targaryen.

Lady Alicent became the second wife of King Viserys of House Targaryen. Only for the King to fail to produce any heirs that's what he thinks but in reality, he just doesn't know where to put his cock at. Or either he is too drunk to realize what is happening around him or too weak to do anything.

To make Lord Otto Hightower proud that his daughter finally had a proper heir. The Queen needed to make plans to convince Prince Daemon to help her forfeit her father's promise. Alicent somehow managed to convert the King to let his brother return from exile and let him be the Queen's shield protector.

I mean if you think about it was a clear message from the gods that Lady Alicent and Prince Daemon were meant to be together almost like if they were soulmates.

The Queen managed to fool the King and her father.

Moons later Queen Alicent had announced on Princess Rhaenyra's nameday feast she was with child. The King couldn't be more pleased to be heard that there was a new House of the Dragon member.