Chapter 1

Clover sat restlessly at the back of the classroom, her eyes wandering around the room as Educator Silv's voice droned on about the upcoming agility test. Despite being the best Cydro at Vulcar, Clover felt a sense of boredom wash over her as she knew that her agility skills were unrivalled by any other Cydros in the facility. She was ranked first, with her closest competitors Valerie and Jasmine following closely behind her. Valerie, in particular, always gave her dirty looks, as if she despised her for being the Top Cyro. Jasmine, on the other hand, barely acknowledged her presence, and when she did, Clover couldn't read her expression.

Suddenly, Educator Silv's voice called out Clover's name and six other girls. They were to start with Sports training and form two teams with one adviser, allowed to communicate during the training. Clover was part of the 17-20 female group, which consisted of 35 other females divided into two classes. They had Sports Training for an hour before the lunch bell would ring.

Madison, who was elected as the adviser, took charge of the team formation and asked Zoe, Layla, and Clover to be on one team. Riley, Dawn, and Ray stayed on the other side of the Volleyball court. Madison handed Clover's team a volleyball, and Layla served. With elegance yet strength, Layla served the ball over the net. However, Ray volleyed it back over, straight at Clover, who quickly jumped up, hitting the ball with her wrists as hard as she could. A smug smile spread across Clover's face as the ball smacked the ground on the other side, much to Ray's annoyance.

Madison praised Clover's effort and she smiled and nodded at her as Ray prepared to serve again, eager to show off her skills. The Sports Training session was a great way for Clover to hone her skills and showcase her talent. Despite Valerie's dirty looks and Jasmine's indifference, Clover knew that she was the best Cydro at Vulcar, and she was determined to keep her position as the Top Cyro.