"oh my god... what's his name ...?"

"Ishman ... he is two and half years old dad..." The man tried to take little boy who looked at his mother "he is your nanu .. mannn my baba ..." 

"like my baba ?" Ishman asked and Ishan nodded , little boy went to other's arms , he wiped tears of Mr. kishan , giving his cheek a kiss .

"how is life going Ishan?" Mr. kishan asked as they sat on chairs and Ishan lulled Ishman to sleep.

"easy and beautiful ... we are taking things slow , Shubman opened a bike repairing center , using his knowledge in Mechanics.. " 

Mr. Ishan can see the fondness in tone , the love as Ishan's eyes locked with his husband's who was sipping on a juice , sitting a little far , giving time to them .

"and what about you? your study..."

"I am taking projects , wroking on them mostly from home ..." 

"what kind of projects ?"

"mapping the buildings dad ... I am an architecture ..." Ishan said taking his father surprised "you completed your graduation?"

"doing master's dad... "

"but how?" 

"Shubman ... helped dad..." 

and this time Shubman can't control himself , he walked to his husband "namaste sir " he bedn down to touch Mr. kishan's feet who was slightly taken back , Shubman took a seat beside him "are you all right darlo?" he whispered . 

"yes.. Shubi I need to go to washroom .. please look after mann ..." Ishan excused and went to washroom.

"thank you Shubman.. for coming in his life ..." and Shubman smiled shaking his head "no need sir ... I am thankful from the day I met him, my life has been lively and all happy ..."

It was time to return their home, Mr. Kishan gave his grandson back to Shubman who has by now waken up .

"let's meet again son .. if you don't mind ..." Mr. kishan suggested , hesitation clear on his face . Ishan looked back to his husband who encouraged him "dad come home ... whenever you got free time ..." Ishan invited and Mr. kishan engulfed his son in a tight embrace , tears coming out .

"yes nanu .. come home.. mann pway with nanu..." Mr. kishan kissed little boy's forehead and waved at him as Shubman drove away. 

"baby you are so strong .. I love you " Shubman kissed his husband's forehead who hummed as they laid on bed ready to sleep .

It was not like they have not earned money, they are financially strong now but Ishan decided to keep their old small home where this all started , there love for each other , where they made love to each other.

"mann also loves you baby ..."  the parents laughed at their son's innocence and they fall asleep cuddling together .

The end .

------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .

bhai aaj to duniya hi palat gyi ekdum se , kya hogya ye GT ko bs ye dukh kahe khatam nhi hota be .

chlo bhai log ise yhi khatam karte hai , milte dusri ffs me .