𝑺𝒖𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒂

Start from the beginning

"I guess so." I say trying to agree with him

"Do you still care for him?" He says

I felt a dark energy coming out of him, his eye seems sorta to twitch.

"No I don't, he's my ex for a reason." I say letting out a sigh.

"Thank you for the gift, just leave it here I don't want to see it." I say softly smiling to him

"Okay~" he tosses the heart down onto the snow white ground wiping his hands onto his clothes

He leans forward towards me, pushing my hair back of my ear.

I let out a heavy breath because he was so close after murdering someone. He inhaled my freshly placed perfume on my neck. He leans back slightly placing his right hand on my right cheek.

I feel some left over blood being place onto my cheek. His nails slowly drags down my face but he doesn't leave any scratch marks.

"Let's go home." He states.

"Okay." I say walking beside him as we walk to our shared apartment.

The walk to the apartment was very quiet. We walk up to the stairs to get to our apartment.

"Sukuna how was your day?" I ask as he opens the door.

He didn't say much, he didn't say nothing at all but he opens the door. I saw him walking straight to the bathroom and I hear the water turn on from our shower.

I walk to our shared room, I took off all my outside clothes; changing into some sweatpants. Also a hoodie of Sukuna I put on from his closet.

I lay down on our bed , pulling my cover onto my body. The shower had finely turn off and I hear the shower curtain open up. I hear the foot steps of my husband walk towards our room.

Sukuna walks into our room with a towel wrap around his waist. I look at him up and down seeing his toned body, his veiny arms, and with his hair being wet dripping slightly onto his body.

"Y/n come over here." He says in a demanding voice

I got up from bed walking towards him, his eyes are looking down at me with a smirk slightly growing onto his face.

"Ah?" He says making a face for me to open my mouth.

I didn't hesitate to slowly open my mouth because he was looking so good to not do anything for him. I open my mouth, having my tongue out slightly.

His fingers lingers into my mouth sticking his fingers down my mouth. I close my mouth licking his long fingers.

"Ah~" My eyes slightly watered to his fingers down my throat

"Keep on sucking them pretty girl~" He says being amusing

My legs weaken slightly to the sight of him smirking and shoving his fingers down my mouth.
He took his index and middle finger out of my mouth wiping them down on his towel.

I was looking up at him as he looks down at me. He told me to get on my knees and so I did. His towel drops to the floor revealing his erect cock with veins through it.