Su Wan grabbed the back of Fang Zimo's collar and smiled gently like a noble lady but her smile was quite similar to Madam Huo when she was planning something mischievous " Zimo, have you forgotten? Ah Yan brought you here to help me in my work but ever since you got here apart from stalking my husband and keeping track of what he is doing while sticking to him all day, you have done nothing" ;

Fang Zimo who was caught sneaking flushed red but before he could say a thing to refute Su Wan's claim, he was interrupted by Fang Tao." Oh My! So you really are fruity! And here I thought you just looked like a frail girl"

Fang Zimo, hated two things the most - one when someone tried to keep him away from his brother Yan and second when someone called him a girly boy. Thus, he immediately blew up when he heard Fang Tao call him a ' fruity'. " who are you calling a fruity, you ugly girl? First, look at your face that looks like a monster cat who somehow mutated itself to become a human before calling me a fruity!"

" That's right!" cheered Lin Chen from the side making everyone look at him in sync. Realizing that he has said his thoughts out loud, Lin Chen cleared his throat and smiled innocently " I meant to say, that's very rude , Brother Zimo"

" Humph, coward" snorted Fang Tao before turning to look at Fang Zimo and hissing like an angry cat " I might be ugly but I am at least not stalking a poor man like you"

" That's because you are stalking a woman"

"It's not stalking! It's pursuing. Get your facts straight"

The two of them glared and snarled at each other like a cat and dog were fighting on the street until Su Wan motioned to Lin Yan who slapped Fang Zimo on the back of his head.

She then turned to look at the two who resemble more of a pet than her little meow and smiled " if you two don't work together then ..." her smile remained in place but then her voice dipped lower and a chill crawl up on everyone's spine " then get lost".

************************

Chapter 482 Extreme heat

Name:Shrewd wife of Lin brothers Author:fairytail72

Chapter 482 Extreme heat  "Eh?"

"Why?"

Both Fang Zimo and Fang Tao were shocked by Su Wan's condition, was there any need for them to be working together? The two of them wanted to refuse but under Su Wan's glare, they could only swallow back their refusals. Fang Tao shot a look of discontentment to Fang Zimo who mirrored it to perfection. Both of them didn't want to work with each other but - they were subjected to a tyrant mistress suppression, and could only shake their hands as future co-workers.

Su Wan watched the two of them walk away sullenly and sighed, they were really too childish. It was just working together was there any need for them to look like she has asked them to head to the guillotine?

" Wan Wan, will this be okay?" Lin Yan who was very much aware of how much of an introvert Fang Zimo was couldn't help but ask, that boy was someone who hardly worked together with someone he doesn't know or didn't have any good opinion of, asking him to work together with FangTao was akin to asking him to give up on his life.

" Why? Are you upset over losing your lover boy?" deadpanned Su Wan looking at Lin Yan with raised eyebrows. Her question was enough to make everyone jump much less Lin Yan who went pale as a ghost and almost gagged.

" You ... You what are you saying? I and Zimo aren't like that... I just ...I and he are" Lin Yan was so angry and disgusted that his speech was affected as well, he stuttered as he spoke, shaking and trembling as his entire complexion became purple.