Chapter - 55

The next day was ZGDX didn't have any matches. The next match was scheduled after 3 days. When Tong Yao came down, she saw everyone live streaming. " Why are you all live streaming early this morning? ". She asked.

Little Fatty : Missy, you are up. It's almost month end and we have to complete our streaming quota. Come and join us.

Tong Yao realized what he meant. She still has 32 hours to go. She was about to go to the play area, when Xiao Rui called her. " Yao, come here for a second." She went near him.

Tong Yao : What is it Rui Ge?

Xiao Rui : I found who is feeding Da Bing wet food and restocking them again and again.

Tong Yao : Who is it Ge? Tell me, I will give him a good beating . Tell me.

Xiao Rui : Its...It's our captain. I saw him patting and cuddling with Da Bing and also saw him feeding her. See I took a video as well. You know something, he was against the decision to bring Da Bing here, since he was afraid , she would kill his fish. But now, I am seeing a different him. He is so loving and caring for Da Bing. He is the one who is spoiling her. I hide the wet foods again and today it's again restocked and I swear, I saw him doing that. The video is the proof.

Tong Yao looked carefully at the video. What ever, Rui told was true. She decided to confront him. She doesn't care whether he is live streaming or not. " Lu Si Cheng !!!!! " She yelled enough to be heard by everyone, even though they were having headphones on. Tong Yao followed by Xiao Rui went to play area, and stood behind Captain. The live stream of everyone was exploding. Fans wanted to know what was happening there. They heard smiling yelling at chessman. While on Chessman's livestream :

Fans : Chessman, look ....Smiling and Xiao Rui is standing right behind you. Smiling looks like she is going to kill you now. What did you do this time?

Lu Si Cheng turned to look at them. He forgot to mute his livestream.

Lu Si Cheng : What are you two upto? Why are you yelling at me like this?

All others were looking at their captain and the angry lady of ZGDX. Even fans were eager to know what was happening.

Tong Yao : You don't know what you have done?

Lu Si Cheng looked at her confused and said " No , I....".

Before he could complete the sentence..Tong yao removed her slipper and slapped hard on his head with force. " Ouch!!!.." He cried. Little Fatty couldn't control his laugh and he was laughing his heart out. All others supressed their laugh. Even fans saw that iconic scene of  " Cold Chessman being slapped on head by Smiling that too with her slipper"; afterall he was livestreaming.

Tong Yao : How dare you feed Da Bing wet food!!! Don't you see she is gaining weight. She is now like a football. We delibrately hide the wet foods in Rui Ge's room to find who it is. 2 times we hide it and next days its restocked. You are spoiling her too much. She is becoming choosy as well only needs wet foods. You thought I won't find it. Rui Ge ...throw that wet foods away.

Lu Si Cheng : She is a growing cat and needs to eat well.

Tong Yao : I am telling you, this time it was my slipper, next time if you dare to feed her wet food, I swear, I will slap you with rolling pin on head. Idiot.

She walked away to kitchen to drink water as she felt exhausted talking to him. Lu Si Cheng turned back and saw his teammates laughing out loudly. This is the second time, their captain's mouth was sealed. Fans were exploding on stream. All other teams, who were watching ZGDX live stream, also saw this iconic scene and were also laughing.

Soon enough Smiling started her livestream. Fans started asking her about what happened earlier. Jian Yang also joined her live stream. He also saw what happened earlier. He was irritated by their intimacy.

Fan 1 : Why did you slap my husband? Poor man, he must be hurting.

Tong Yao : He was secretly spoiling our Da Bing. Good thing I didn't stabbed him. Ask your husband itself whether he is hurting or not.

Fan 2 : All the ZGDX members are live streaming, Let me guess its month end right.

Tong Yao : You guessed it right! Its month end, we need to finish our streaming quota. Now lets move to a game.

Tong Yao closed, chat box and started playing game. Chessman decided to tease her. " Its time to show Jian Yang the truth. He is definitely watching her livestream." He thought. He pulled his chair near her and started : " I really miss the time, when you were shivering on my bed yesterday. " She looked at him nervously and turned to see her live stream exploding with questions. Lu Si Cheng smirked at her and went back to his position. His teammates heard what he said. K and Lu Yue understood the meaning of wakeup call for Jian Yang.

Fan 1 : You and Chessman slept together?

Fan 2 : ZGDX double carry are sleeping together!!! Oh no whats happening.

Fan 3 : You forced my husband... How dare you...I am coming to base...

Tong Yao : Its not that, what you think.. I didn't..I swear he is still your husband.

Then she glared at Lu Si Cheng. Soon he explained the scenario. " She was having periods and I was having fever. We were both alone and she was looking after me. It was cold and I saw her shivering in pain . So I put on my bed. If something happens to her, we will lose our mid. You guys don't make a big deal. Its just basic humanity."

Fan 1 : You are really a caring person chessman.

Soon everything was back to normal and everyone was livestreaming and playing. But far away from ZGDX base, on CK's base, Jian Yang was fuming knowing Tong Yao shared bed with Lu Si Cheng and Si Cheng was shamelessly explaining that on live. He wanted an answer from her. He decided to go to ZGDX base and talk to her. No matter what.