Black flashes {42}

Gojo's eyes widen a bit upon noticing the sudden shift in the weather, he wonders why they were some thunderclouds.
He had looked at the weather today and from what he could gather there was a very low chance for it to storm today so it was either that the people were wrong or.

Keitaro's fire technique had caused it, thinking about it deeply he realized that the flames had a very high temperature, which could create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to the thunderclouds.

Keitaro jumped away from Gojo as he raised his hands in the air and lightning appeared all over his hands.

"Sleep tight," Keitaro said with a smile on his face as a giant creature appeared behind him, the creature seemed to be completely made out of lightning

Gojo smiled however wide upon realizing that, did Keitaro forget about his infinity, did he not take into effect that it didnt matter what the technique was if it couldn't bypass his infinity it would be useless?

"Kirin" Keitaro said as the lightning dragon roared before rushing toward Gojo at full speed, Gojo instantly activated his infinity but not before Keitaro appeared behind him and used domain amplification to push through Gojo's infinity.

Another Keitaro appeared and used a simple domain to weaken Gojo's infinity.
Gojo's eyes widen a bit, didn't Keitaro use a binding vow to sacrifice them so he could tank the hollow purple?

Gojo was right about the fact that Keitaro had made an a binding vow though he was wrong about what Keitaro had sacrificed, to tank Gojo's hollow purple nuke, Keitaro had sacrificed the most important thing in his arsenal.

Those two things were both of his hands, due to Keitaro's binding vow that he had made with himself so that to perform a technique at maximum potency he needed to do a hand sign, sacrificing his hands at that moment was enough to survive, and barely take any damage from the hollow nuke.

The clones were still on the battlefield and that is why Gojo had messed up.
The Kirin landed its mark in a huge explosion happened, Keitaro felt his clone being reduced to nothing more but cinder as he fell to his ass.
His reserve were drying up, and his eyes looked toward the smoke before landing on the figure of Gojo looking beaten but he was healing at a visible speed.

He had a maniacal grin on his face,he was enjoying this.
"Keitaro don't tell me this is all you got, "Gojo said with a grin on his face which caused Keitaro to stand up saying "Nah, I have more left in the tank"

"Good," Gojo said before immediately disappearing from his spot and appearing infront of Keitaro where he proceeded to punch Keitaro in his gut.
'fuck' were the thought running through Keitaro's mind as he was being rag dolled, fighting the honored one was no joke but he wasn't no scrub.

Keitaro teleported away from one of Gojo's hits before appearing behind Gojo aiming to kick his head off.
Gojo blocked the hit instead of using his infinity which caused some confusion in Keitaro's eyes, why was he not using his infinity?

Gojo rushed toward Keitaro and the two of them started fighting, Keitaro threw a punch toward Gojo's neck that he blocked with his left arm before using his right arm to punch Keitaro in the gut.

He then proceeded to rapidly punch Keitaro in the gut over and over again before finishing his combo by slapping Keitaro away.
Keitaro's ears were rigging in his vision and felt weaker, however, he wouldn't lose so close to victory.
he rushed toward Gojo and the two of them started to clash once more.
Gojo grabbed him before throwing him toward a tree, just seconds before hitting the tree, Keitaro decided to switch places with Gojo, causing Gojo to be the one to be hit by the tree.

As Gojo gasped some air.
Keitaro appeared infront of him focused etched on his face as his fist was already cock back and with a powerful strike, Keitaro punch Gojo straight in the chest.
As Keitaro's fist landed on Gojo's body something spectacular happened.
Keitaro's curse energy sparked black as a distortion in space happened and a black flash landed on Gojo's chest.

Gojo's eyes went white for a second as blood was spat out of his mouth, Keitaro immediately felt better, he felt like he was on a high, this was amazing, so this was the feeling of landing a black flash.

Without a care in the world, he rushed toward Gojo teleporting behind Gojo's back and cocking his fist back once more.
An intense amount of focus appeared all over his face as only one thought was in his mind, to give it his all.
"Black flash" Keitaro yelled out at the top of his lungs as his fist landed on the back of Gojo's body and his curse energy sparked black once more.

Upon landing his second black flash, Keitaro felt his curse energy reserve replenish along with the fact that his control over his curse energy was a lot better than before, he had entered 120% of his potential.

Feeling the rush of energy in his body, Keitaro rushed toward Gojo aiming to punch him once more.
"Do you think I am letting myself get rag-dolled?"Gojo said as he regained consciousness just in time to dodge Keitaro's blow.

Using his short-distance teleportation, Gojo teleported away from Keitaro before appearing infront of Keitaro throwing a punch, Keitaro not wanting to block, parry, or dodge the hit decided to just throw a punch of his own.

Gojo's hit landed squared on Keitaro's chest while Keitaro's hit landed on Gojo's gut.
The second both of their hits landed, their curse energy sparked black once more as both of them were sent flying away from each other.

A/N guess the result...is it

A/ double K.O

B/Keitaro got knocked out.

C/ Gojo got knocked.

D/They both awake but heavily injured.