It's no news that Ran had an obsession with control. It all started with Rindou when he was still little, always trying to find out who his little brother was hanging out with, telling him what he should or shouldn't do.
A fraternal concern. After all, they only had each other in this world.

Soon after, he went to something bigger, Roppongi. They trusted each other as a unique duo, just Ran and Rindou against the world, and they wanted nothing more than that, to take control of the Minato district where they grew up and live.
And create a reputation that is now known in the world of delinquency.

And currently, Y/N. The girl they had only seen once and had already fallen in love with so quickly and madly that they were surprised they managed to stay standing. And today, she is their girlfriend.

And one thing Ran hated was uncertainty and being kept in the dark, especially when it concerned her. Despite his knowledge that no one knew, he felt helpless and useless at the same time.
What's the point of him coming from the future if he has no knowledge of the current situation? Things can change for better or worse due to actions that are taken or not taken. He is here and now, not knowing how to go back to the future and not having the knowledge that something has changed for good or for worse.
He furrowed his eyebrows, letting his thoughts eat away at him. Ran needs to figure out a way to get there and back, but it looks like it won't be that easy. Now, he has something else to worry about other than Izana.

He sighed within his heart....

"I have to forget about this for now and focus on now"

He cannot control what cannot be measured, much less people and Izana is an example. The white-haired man is an unpredictable person. There were so many paths he could take that Ran never felt like resting. And the gods know how much he wanted to kill the tanned man.

Just thinking about it made his mouth go dry. So he would just have to be more careful, more attentive. More present.

An unpleasant taste forms under his tongue every time Izana comes to his mind. His lips twitched into a thin line. He can't ignore the feeling that he feels fearful of Izana's attitude towards Y/N.

"What happened to make your face look constipated?", the younger Haitani asked with extreme interest.

With that, Ran snapped out of his thoughts and turned his face sharply, his eyes darkening. The tension in the room seemed to have increased, not affecting the younger Haitani as he waited for his brother to say something.
The man with glasses looked almost bored.

"Izana." , he spat in irritation, as if the name was the lowest poison known to mankind.

"Hah. What about him?", Rindou questions him with a raised eyebrow.

"That tanned bastard literally looks like a ghost, appearing and disappearing wherever Y/N walks."

Ran sighs, a tone of fury clear in his voice. He had realized since returning to the past, the threat Izana would be to their relationship.

"Anyway, you remember she was going out with Miyo today."

"Yes, and what the hell does that have to do with him?"

"Y/N bumped into Izana at the coffee shop where she was with her friend. And what's more, he took her home."

Rindou's bored expression disappeared, he gritted his teeth. His eyes instantly darkened as he stared into the same color eyes they both share.

"And now, she no longer responds to my messages. I've already sent several and even called her.", Ran said distressed.

Mocking Ran and his advice is one thing, something the younger Haitani does often. But his concern should not be dismissed or ridiculed. Rindou absorbs his brother's words intently.