night out

After I unpacked my luggage and put away my clothes in the spare room in Beth and vivs, which is now mine, I decided to hang up the Brazilian flag I had in my room back in Spain. Just remind me of home back in Brazil. And I also have a spare one with me for matchs.

After I hung it up, I was lying on my bed scrolling through tiktok when Beth came busting through my door.

"Jesus Beth, you scared the shit out of me" I jump causing Beth to laugh

"Cmon get ready were going out tonight" she saying while laughing

"Wait what where?" I ask

"A club" she says

"What should I wear I mean do I wear something fancy or what?" I ask again

"What do you have?" She says sitting on my bed

"Er...Good question" I say making Beth laugh.

Beth then walks over to my wardrobe and then begins to search inside for something for me to wear.

"Ah ha!" She shouts

She turns around with clothes in her hand

A pair of regular jeans, a white nike t-shirt, a forest green nike crew neck jumper and a Black North face jacket.

"These would be perfect, not to fancy, and just casual but nice. Oh wait do you have white shoes?" She asks

"Ya, airforces" I inform her

"Yes, oh my god Lucia you will be pulling all around you" she says causing me laugh.

I take the pair of jeans of Beth and walk into the bathroom to put them on as Beth sits on my bed on her phone waiting for me.

I walk out with the jeans on, and then Beth asks.

"Actually on that topic of pulling people... I know this is a weird question but do you like girls or boys?" She asks

"Take a guess" I say pulling my training top over my head leaving me in my sports bra

Beth looks down to my body as I take off my top

"Beth...you have a girlfriend and she's either downstairs or in the room next-door" I laugh

"Sorry...but anyway I'm guessing girls?" She says

"You guessed correctly" I smile putting on the white nike t-shirt

"Right I better get dressed now" Beth days getting up and leaving me to get finished getting dressed

I put on the forest Green nike crew neck jumper, then putting on my white airforces.

I walk into my bathroom as I have a bathroom to myself as Beth preferred if I had privacy. I walk into my bathroom, open the cupboard, that I need to sort out, I spray on my Paco Rabanne 1 million mens cologne, as I prefer mens sprays as they smell nicer and last longer. And women like it....

I was sitting on my bed when Beth calls me down as they're leaving without me if I didn't get down now.

I quickly grab my black North face jacket before running down the stairs.

__

We arrive at the club. I follow Beth and viv in as I don't have a clue where I'm going.

We find the rest of the arsenal girls towards the back of the club. Best asks what I wanted to drink and I judt ordered a pint as I'm not a heavy drinker.

As I waiting for Beth to come back with my pint, katie sat next to me, clearly after a few drinks already.

Eventually Beth came back with my pint, I thanked her for it and told her I'd buy her a drink after she's done her first one.

"A pint!" Katie shouts in disbelief

"No a heavy drinker katie" I laugh

"Aww I hoped you'd have some shots with me" she pouts

"I'll have a few with you, if that takes the pout off your face" I laugh

She smirks
"No it won't take that pout off my face"

"Oh ya what will" I say going along with her flirting

"Guess" she smirks

I smirk back at her. I lick my lips to tease her.

"I don't know" I grin

"Mabye if u give me a kiss...that will get rid of my pout" she says pouting her lip again

I smirk and shake my head

"You know I can't katie"

"Ya I know" she looks down

"Cmon let's do a few shots" I say tapping the side of her leg

"Actually let's play truth or dare, with shots" she says before telling everyone

After everyone sat in a circle, the game began

"Katie truth or dare" lia asks katie

"Dare" she smirks

"I dare you to...go up to a random girl in here and ask to make out in the bathroom"

"Nah lia-" Kim says before katie interupts

"Bet" she's says the alcohol clearly making her confident, getting up and walking over to this girl who is really pretty and then you can see them walk off into the bathroom together

Eventually katie comes back but now its my turn and Katie's asking.

"Lucia, truth or dare"

"Dare" I say

"I dare you to kiss the girl you find the prettiest here" she says

I look around before gulping to myself

I stand up and walk up to leah who's watching my every move.

I reach her and tilt her chin up with my finger, and connect my lips with hers.

I pull away to see a flustered looking leah, causing me to smirk as I walk away.

After truth or dare and a few hours later thr night began to draw a close. But I wasn't after a lot of drink I was onky after 2 pints. I look around and see Beth and viv and leah altogether. I walk up to them, offering to drive them home as I can drive. They agree and head to the car. Leah and Beth were the most drunk. I decided I'd drop Beth and viv home first then leah. But by thr time I got to Beth and vivs leah was passed out in the back seat.

After Beth and viv had gone into the house, I debates weither to let leah stay here or drop her home.

I thought it would be easier if I Judy let leah stay here, so I got out thr car and carried leah into the house bridal style and up the stairs.

I brought her into my room and put her into bed and tucked her into bed before I got dressed for bed, only into shorts and a sports bra, before grabbing one of my pillows and a spare blanket and going downstairs to sleep on the couch, giving leah privacy.