"Will she be okay?.."

The quiet voice of Taylor spoke, as she sat by the door with his twin, looking up at the green eyed sister. But she didnt say anything back to her, and only looked away from the twin.      "We should.. put the table up against the door."

By now, everyone was sitting in silence. The twins sitting next to eachother, not so far away from them sat Logan. At the other side of the room sat Ashlyn in a corner, next to her was Aiden. Ben was sitting with his back against the couch the injured girl was laying on, next to her head. They were all silent, some of them shaking from the events of earlier.

CHUCKLE..

"Why are you laughing this time?"     Tyler snapped at the blonde boy, seemingly irritated.        "It's like we're in a zombie movie."       He said back with yet another smile on his face. This seemed to anger the male twin more, who looked like he was ready to beat the shit out of that kid.      "And that's supposed to be funny?"

"Yeah."

Everyone stared at him in shock.. well not everyone, one of them was still unconscious..     "Is he insane or something?"       He asked, before he went back to leaning against the wall behind his back. Silence again.

GASP.

Everyone jumped out of their skin when they heard someone gasp so loudly, like someone who was let out of a suffocating hold... The brunette girl sat up on the couch, her hands on her troath as she tried calming her racing heart. The redhead girl jumped up from her seat from the ground, and was by the girls side under a second, arms wrapped around her. Everyone just seemed to stare in silence as the younger sister wrapped her arms around her sister, and began sobbing into her shirt. She took a handfull of her sisters shirt, and clung onto her like she was her lifeline. 

The two sister shared their bonding time, before they felt another arm wrapped around them, and another voice crying out. It was Taylor. She was smilling like crazy, and at the same time tears fell from her eyes as she hugged the two girls.       "I thought you almost died for a second!"             Everyone gave the twin girl a look, before they focused back on the now awake girl. Her sister and Taylor finally let go off of her, and were now sitting on either side of her on the couch. Ben was now standing up, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed to give the girls some space.

It was dead silent again, before Aiden spoke up, pointing out something.        "Your arm is scratched up? And your neck, what happened to it? Did that happen before you met up with us?"             Hm? What scrat- Oh, her arm.       The brunette girl took her arm infront of herself, and inspected it, before she spoke. But her voice came out a little.. too rough. It hurt to speak.

She stopped in her tracks. Her troath hurt when she tried to speak. But she tried again.        "I don't.."         She coughed out. She was getting irritated that she couldnt speak, so she forced herself to, and her troath felt like it was burning..

"No.. I don't know about my.. neck.. but i think this happened.. at the Sorrel Weed house.."       She finally got out with some pauses between her words, before it was dead quiet again.

"You mean you knew it was real and didn't think to mention it to any of us?!"

The girl flinched as she looked up.      Too loud...      Her hands fled to her ears as she looked up at Tyler, tears forming in her eyes. But no, she wasnt sad, or scared.. She was mad at Tyler. With her hands pressed up to her sensitive ears, she opened her mouth only to be cut off by her sister.        "You're the one who left before she even had the chance to say anything. We didn't tell anyone because we didn't think it was real. And right now isn't exactly a good time to talk about it, we should be coming up with a plan or-"

"What do you mean we?! You knew too?"

Her sister was cut off by Tyler, and her patience seemed to lessen. The younger girl couldnt keep listening anymore, closed her eyes, her hands so tight on her ears, she swore she could of had crushed her head. But as she felt something, or rather someones presence infront of her, her eyes slowly opened.

It was the tall brown haired boy, Ben, who was crouching infront of the girl, his hands out, seemingly wanting to give something to the girl. It was his earphones. The girl met his eyes, before she slowly took them, and put it in her ears. After that, Ben gave his phone to the girl with some saved down songs for her to listen to. Knowing that she shouldnt talk right now when the other two were arguing, the girl gave a soft and weak smile to the boy, thanking him silently. She let her hands fall from her ears, as she scrolled through his saved songs, pulling her knees up to her chest. Ben took a seat on the floor infront of the girl, resting his back against the couch, as he continued to watch the two argue.

Finally choosing a song which she thought sounded the best, she lifted her head up, only to see Ashlyn standing right infront of Tyler. She didnt hear what they were talking about, but decided she didnt want to listen and settled on only hearing their muffled voices.

Ashlyn glared up at the twin.      "If blaming me and my sister helps you deal with the situation better, so be it."

"Hey, what are you-!"

Ashlyn gripped onto the collar of the boys shirt as he pulled his face down to her level. 

   "But if you aren't going to make yourself useful, make yourself scarce."

Everyone looked at the girl with shocked expressions, even the girl who didnt know what they were saying. It was still shocking to see Ashlyn handle Tyler like that. It was silent after that, before Ashlyn continued.

"Playing the blame game and figuring out what's happening can come after we are safe enough to talk about this. The facts are those creatures can kill us any moment. Instead of arguing, our time is better spent coming up with a plan. So unless you are going to help me do that-"

The red head let go off his shirt, but continued to glare at him.      "Keep your trap shut, and leave my sister out of this."

It was silent after that. Tyler was dumbfounded, and the others just sat there with shocked expressions, while the brunette girl didnt even know what was going on.

WHISTLE.

"Well that was unexpected"         'Go off queen.'    The blonde kid said with shinning eyes as he looked up at the girl, who only glared back at him.      "And you need to stop taking this so lightly!"

"Aye aye!"      The demon put his hands up in surrender, before the green eyed girl sighed and looked at her sister, who was scrolling on Bens phone, listening to his songs, not noticing the eyes on her.

"We need weapons and materials, so let's gather up everything in the hotel room and sort through what we can use."

°

°

°

A/N) okay so from tmr im going back to school, cuz i was sick before (thats why i had s lot of time to write), i might not be able to post as much as before

A/N) okay so from tmr im going back to school, cuz i was sick before (thats why i had s lot of time to write), i might not be able to post as much as before. Ill try to, thought:)