Part one - kazama gets sick

It's not like he was sick for the first time but this time it seems worthy of taking a leave and even though it's really difficult for him to ask for help he knows for a fact that he needs someone to get him food at the very least so he opened his phone to ask someone to come over.
Group chat :-
Kazama : hey masao can you get me some food I can't really move .

Shin: I'll help you ,i am coming.

K: no you don't have to masao lives nearby anyway .

(There's no way shin is gonna let it slide afterall it's not everyday that kazama asks for help )
S: I'm on my way .

Masao: I'm actually out of town😅.
Kazama: don't forget food shin

S: okayyy.  

          At kazama's home

Shin came from the door even though this was his first time visiting alone he knew kazama enough to know his password.

" you could've knocked, i was coming" said kazama .

" you said you can't move i didn't wanted to bother you" shin replied after all it wasn't every day kazama gets sick enough to tell people about it

Shin puts his bag aside it's not like it was very common of him to stay at kazama's home. Infact this was the first time he was gonna spend the night here without the whole group, since kazama moved half a year ago.

"Why do you have a bag with you " kazama said with shock expression on his face .

"I thought you will find it a bit difficult to lend me your clean clothes"said shin with a grinning expression .Putting a bit pressure on 'clean' considering how much of a cleaning freak kazama was compared to shin.

"Why would i lend you my clothes you're gonna leave after you eat right?" Kazama tried to ignore the obvious.

And then there was shin just grinning at his question .kazama understood his intentions right away.

"Nooo way listen just getting me food is enough , I don't wanna headache shin pls "said kazama. it's not like kazama was annoyed by shin's presence . Not at all but ,the idea of having shin in his home, alone, especially in this state wasn't very relaxing to kazama .

"Come on kazama i already took leave for two days there's no way I'm gonna leave my sick bestie when he needs me this much " said shin with his teasing smile.

"Don't make a big deal out of it shin just drop the food and get out"said kazama although it's not very shocking for shin to overreact at minor things related to kazama . he has always been weirdly possessive of kazama . But taking sudden leaves from work isn't shin's style he loves his work . He only take leaves when he had already covered his work for next week and people can't reach his pace.

Shinchan knew kazama would react this way but not like it's gonna change even slightest part of his decision .

"I'm in bathroom in case you need me bestie "said shin winking at kazama .

"Make it fast, food will get cold" said defeated kazama .

.....heya people I know it seems common but believe me it hets better .Thank you for reading.....