The Weight of Overthinking: Calia's Inner Turmoil

"Di pinapansin, ingay sa tabi, magulong kapaligiran, sayo lang ang tingin."

After arriving home, Calia sought solace in a conversation with her friend Aly, confessing her spiraling thoughts about whether Ezekiel harbored any romantic feelings for her.

(Conversation between Aly and Calia)
Calia : Alyyyy!!
Aly : Bakit sis?
Calia : Nag-ooverthink ako, ang mixed signals ni kiel, i feel like he likes me, pero hindi, ang mixed signals niya!
Aly : Feel ko rin na gusto ka niya, why don't you try asking him?
Calia : Sobrang awkward non!
Aly : Pero, do you like him? Do you like Ezekiel?
Calia : I don't know, pero everytime na magkasama kami, I feel a spark, I think nagugustuhan kona siya..
Aly : Mahirap magconfess niyan, since you guys are bestfriends. Will you take the risk? What if he doesn't feel the same and feels uncomfortable around you after mo magconfess. What if after mo magconfess, lumayo na ang loob niya sayo because he treats you as his sister? Think about it? Will you take the risk, or lose the chance?
Calia : I think, it's better to confess?
Aly : In my perspective, I think it's better to confess your feelings, if he feels uncomfortable, let him, makipagclose ka ulit sakaniya by the time na wala na yung feelings mo for him. Pero, it's your choice naman, Calia. Think about it, CAREFULLY!

Calia remained torn, wrestling with the decision of whether to confess her feelings to Ezekiel or keep them hidden, unsure of how he would respond.

(Calia's Point Of View)

"Should I confess to kiel? Wil it ruin our friendship? Does he like me too? Does he like other girls? Will i take the risk?"

"OKAY, I AM TAKING THE RISK."

"It's either win or lose"

"Let's get this over with."