I also noticed that my arms were tied behind my back meaning I wasn't able to summon my Persona.

"*GASP* He's awake!" An all too familiar voice exclaimed excitedly.

Suddenly, Millie appears by the arm of the couch with stars in her eyes.

"Hi, sweetie!"

Ren: AH!

I yelped fearfully.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you again! I missed you so much!" Millie squealed in delight, hugging me tightly.

She then cupped my face gently with both hands and made me look at her.

"Mommy missed you so much, sweetheart! I cried so much when you were taken, and I couldn't find you! Mommy was so sad without you!" Millie said, her facial expression turning sad as tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

But then she snapped out of it, and she became happy again.

"But that doesn't matter, because you're here now! Not to mention how big you've gotten. Just look at how handsome you are! Momma's wittle pwecious all gwown up!" Millie cooed, baby, talking at the end.

"And that wittle outfit makes you so much cutier! Mr. Handsome is your name!" Millie cooed more

That's when I decided to talk back.

Ren: Get the hell the hell away from me! You're not my mom! I snapped angrily.

Millie did a double-take from what I said.

"W-What?"

Ren: I said you're not my mom, you freaking psycho-

*SLAP*

I'm interrupted by a slap to the face

I look back at Millie to see a tearful, and hurt expression on her face.

"Don't you DARE talk to your Momma like that! Ever! I finally have you back in my life, AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACT IN FRONT OF ME?!" She screams tearfully at me, poking me in the chest.

"All I wanted was for us to be a family again, and nothing! I mean NOTHING, is going to take you away from me! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" She screams in my face with a saddened but vicious look on hers.

This was honestly freaking me out.

She then suddenly grabs me by my shirt and pulls me closer to her face.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, YOUNG MAN?!" She screamed.

Up close, she was starting to look pretty feral. So naturally that scared me a little.

Ren: Y-Yes, Millie.

I stuttered.

"It's yes 'Mama' to you," Millie said, calming down a bit.

"and get that cigarette out of your mouth!"  she said grabbing the cigarette out my mouth.

She then suddenly hugged me.

"Don't ever upset your mother like that again. *Sniff* I didn't like slapping you like that *sniff*." She sniffles sadly.

Ok, the crazy train officially left the station the moment I woke up.

"You done freaking out on him yet?"

We both turn to see, Loona, leaning against the wall with a bored expression, and her arms crossed.

My fear immediately turned to rage.

Ren: YOU!!!

I shouted angrily.

Surprising both Millie, and Loona, I jumped to my feet, and began marching towards Loona with Millie still clinging to me.

Ren: THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO THESE MONSTERS!

I continued to shout as I finally got up close to her face.

"Oh pipe the fuck down! We could've just left your ass passed out on the sidewalk for sick fucks to pick on like vultures." Loona said, not fazed by my yelling.

"Yeah, and I would've personally preferred that option, dipshit!" Blitzo says, walking through the door.

Ren: Oh, what I'M GONNA DO TO YOU!

I yelled, about to march over towards him, but I was suddenly tripped by Loona.

It's been a while since I've entered the metaverse...so I'm a little...rusty.

"Dammit." I cussed out.

"Do NOT trip my baby boy like that again!" Millie yelled at Loona.

Loona merely shrugged, not really caring.

"See? I told you guys he would freak out." Moxxie said, walking into the room with an 'I told you so' tone in his voice.

"Shut up, Moxxie, no one cares." Blitzo said.

Sometime later...

After they finally decided to untie my hands, they just left me alone on the couch so I could calm down... well, after briefly strangling Blitzo like Homer Simpson.

I can't believe I'm back with these demons once again. Yes, I know they're demons, I'm not an idiot!

Currently, I have my hands holding my head trying not to have a mental breakdown. I could've just up and left, or at least tried to. But even if I did manage to get away, where would I go? I don't know how to get home, and I'll stick out like a sore thumb if I step one foot outside the building.

I reach into one of my pockets to see if my phone is still there, and to my luck, it is along with my charger, and headphones.

Ren: No, I'm not gonna call anyone. Because one, I can't call the cops because I'll sound crazy, and my phone barely works in the metaverse. and even if get the phantom thieves there is some slim chance that they can find me.

Instead, I plug in my headphones and search through my phone for a song to listen and taking out another cigarette so I can prevent my brain from overloading with stress while also stress smoking.

Ren: at least I could listen to music...

I listened to it on a loop for a good while, because I'm still trying not to freak out in a panic attack, and this music is soothing to me and the Cigarette too.

But even afterward, I still have to come to terms with the fact that I'm currently stuck here.

It's me as a child all over again.