everyone..knows..?

HEY MY POOKS NEXT CHAPTER YAAYAY

Mia pov

After mine Charlottes little kiss last night,I'm guessing she's gone and told Carly everything ,I mean they are besties ,Carlys like the #1 gossiper so it's going to be all over the nursery soon..

I didn't have work today so I decided to text char while she's on her lunch break,

In text

Mia<3:Hello sweetheart 💋
sent at 12:13

My Sweetheart ♥️🌹:Yes Mia?
sent at 12:17

Mia<3:Would you like to go out tonight..?:)
sent at 12:18

My Sweetheart♥️🌹:The new one??
sent at 12:20

Mia<3:Yes,the new one.
Mia<3:I'll pick you up after you finish work?
sent at 12:21

My Sweetheart♥️🌹:Ok
My Sweetheart♥️🌹:I'll need to get dressed aswell so pick me up from my house about 30mins after work.
sent at 12:23

Mia<3:okay it's a date.see you tonight my sweetheart♥️
sent at 12:24
read at 12:24

Not in text

I put my phone on my nightstand and just lay in my,smiling to myself,imagining how beautiful char will look tonight.(🤭🤭)

chars pov

I was sitting there,in the staff room,smiling rereading"char!!" the last text 'its a date' wait...It's a date..I haven't been on a date it ages"char!"!!that reminds me how lonely I am..but not anymore,not now I have Mia<3

"Char!"Carly basically shouted"huh?oh yeah?"I asked confused"I said your name like a load char!" "you were in your own little world or something."Carly said back"oh yeah sorry,I was just thinking of something"I started to smile again"You were thinking of you and mia kissing last night🤭weren't you?"Carly stood up and shouted,Shouted LOUDLY!"SHHH!!"Carly covered her mouth and sat back down,Marjorie and Winter stopped their chat and looked over at us "excuse me!?"Marjorie said her jaw dropping "uh- I'm..gonna go.!!"I said as I ran out of the staff room and into the bathroom.

a little while later

"Char..??"Carly said knocking on the bathroom"can you come out..??" "No no I can't!"I said back "well only me,winter and Marjorie know.."she said reassuringly "really..?"I asked"well.... Marjorie mmiiigghhtt have told Reece and autumn miiigghht had overheard..."Carly said unconfidently "Everyone..knows..?" I say my face falling into my hands.

The next chapter will be there little date🤭🤭oo la la
BYE MY POOKS

(words 435)