Ye Shokhian Ye Baankpan 💘 Jo Tujhme hai kahin nahi 💙

Start from the beginning

Anu turned pale: Devu plez theek kar ne plez

Devika controlled her laughter and pulled her into the other hall: Kinjal ek ice cube toh lao, please.

Anupama was not able to look at Kinjal or Mukku; as soon as Devika pressed the ice cube against her neck, she hissed and closed her eyes: ssssssss...devu thanda hai

Devika tiched: Ab ye toh tujhe pehle sochna chahiye tha

Anuj looked at them and thought she had hurt herself, sprained her neck, or something. He quickly approached them. He tapped at Mukku's shoulder and gestured a what.

Kinjal ruhsed from there quickly while suppressing her laughter. Mukku followed her. Devika smirked and whispered: Wo aise kaatne ka nishaan tha wahi theek kar rahe the...

Anuj frowned: Show me.

The skin was reddened due to the coldness of the ice cube. He perplexedly looked at Devika; she pressed the mouth with her palm. Anuj understood: By God, such a bully you are, shameless and so mean.

Devika looked down, but Anu still stood there with her eyes close: Devuuu jaldi se theek karde plez.

He smirked and whispered: Tum jao main help karta hun.

Devika hit him hard with an open mouth: Ab kaun hai mean, shameless, and bully.

Anupama, still with closed eyes, frustratedly added: Aap dono phir se suru ho gaye.. theek kijiye ne.

Anuj pulled Devika by hand and pushed her out of the hall: Chalo jao bahar jaake dhyan rakho koi aa toh nahi raha.

Devika did a hawwww and signaled money. Anuj frowned: Really...

Devika nodded: More than really.

Anuj thought of not agreeing, but then he checked Anu, standing there with closed eyes and a reddened, cold neck. He so much wanted to soothe it with his tongue's warmth. He handed Devika her purse. Devika did a touchwood and stood out of the hall.

Anuj held Anupama by her waist and blew soft air on her face. Suddenly he got this outrageous desire to devour her right there and then. He gritted and went closer to her lips and whispered: Annnuuuu.

Anupama breathed heavily: Anuj theek kar dijiye plez.

He pressed his lips: Okay, mere paas ek idea hai, may I?

She nodded. Anuj softly placed his tongue over her neck and started rolling smoothly. Anu pressed herself more into him and let out a sigh. She held him tightly by her shoulder and got lost momentarily.

Anuj pulled her more into himself by holding her across the waist. She was melting with his every touch, and Anuj was losing his senses at her submission.

Devika entered the bramada with her hand covering her eyes: Chalo chalo Baa aa rahi hai, kasam se college wali vibe aa rahi hai.

Anupama came into her senses and squirmed: Anujjjj, jaane dijiye.