Tere Mere: Milan ki ye Raina 💕

Pakhi tried convincing Anuj with all the arrows in her quiver

Pakhi tried convincing Anuj with all the arrows in her quiver. She asked Samar and Kinjal to help her appease Anuj.

Kinjal: Pakhi I am already tired; don't you think I have already appeased enough for the day.

Samar: Pakhi, ye sirf tum hi kar sakti ho. Mujhe ajkal jitna gussa aa raha hai main kahin baat bigaad na dun.

When Pakhi tried to remind Anuj how much he loved her mother, he smiled like a fool. He checked on Anupama. She was stealing glances, and every time their gazes met, she shied away with a little blush like a new bride. All of a sudden, he came out of his reverie when he heard Pakhi saying: I beg you, buddy, please.

He stood up at once and frowned, held Pakhi by the shoulder, and, in a very calm tone, said: Don't ever beg anyone to stay; it does not matter how much you love them. Because if the person stays, you will never know if it is because of love or pity. You should never undermine your love like this.

I will come to Shah house not because you begged but because I love your Mummy and I want to give myself a chance to love her more if possible.

Samar came to Anuj after Pakhi left: Mann mein laddu phuta. Anuj blushed.

Kinjal came there too: Another laddoo is waiting. Samar and Anuj looked at her questionably. She winked and continued: Just kidding. Ab aage ka kya plan hai.

Anuj, while stretching, murmured: Just wait and watch. He went where Vanraj and Baa could hear him clearly: I hope Kinjal space ka issue na ho Shah house mein.

Kinjal chimed in: Nahi Anuj ji wo Mummy ke room mein hi rukna hai aapko toh no space issue.

Vanraj fisted, but with all the kids, everyone he kept a mum and murmured: Bas kuch din aur.

Anuj: I just don't want to sound offensive, but I hope there is an AC in Anupamaa's room. Kinjal shook negatively. Anuj continued: Hmm, and Gyser. Kinjal shook again. Anuj continued: Of course. No problem; I will send someone to install both of them today.

Vanraj smirked: Kapadia Ji, apne ehsano ka bojh zara kamm rakhiye.

Anuj: Pehli baat Vanraj I know tum mere bahut respect karte ho, but tumhare muh se Kapadia ji utna acha sound nahi krta. Secondly, bas thoda expense load share karna chah raha tha...