Morning With Harry Part 2; for meh girl boards

Depuis le début

   He slipped his hands inside the seeming restraints and slipped a finger in me. "Fuck!" My head shot back from the pleasure of him sucking on my now hard nipples and his fingers slipping inside of me. He got rougher every time I moaned and it felt so good. 

   He pumped his fingers with more strength and control, this time with two fingers. All the while my nipples were sucked and rubbed raw because of Harry's intense obsession with them.

   My body began shaking uncontrollably and I began panting heavily. My body moved against Harry's movements with his fingers inside of me. All at once I felt myself release with one last pump. 

   I found myself laying on top of Harry, panting, and shaking. "The things you do to me, Harold." I pushed the hair out of my face and looked at him. 

   "No baby girl," he said as he ran a hand through my hair, "the things you do to me." I smirked at him and traced my hand across his body until they reached the hem of his boxers. I felt his cock rubbing against me, fighting the hold his boxers had.

   I teased Harry. I played with the hem of his boxers, traced them, and pulled them. "I didn't tease you," Harry whimpered. "So don't tease me damn it."

   I stopped straddling Harry and slowly crawled between his sprawled out legs. He was definitely hard, lusting for my lips to be on his cock.

   I let my hand reach into his boxers. He was big, and I always had to remind myself of my gag reflexes or else I'd never be able to do this with Harry. My hand just barely wrapped around his cock and started pumping. With my other hand I managed to pulled his boxers off, with the help of a very relaxed Harry.

   Harry was the first person I ever had sex with. Which meant I had no sexual experience with anyone else, but he helped me my first time. So now, I know exactly everything Harry likes.

   Pumping Harry with one hand, I took his balls in the other and fondled them. He loved the sensation he got whenever I did this, but he loved it even better when they were in my mouth. He let out a loud moan when I put one of his balls in my mouth. I swished and sucked and then switched to give the other one attention. "Fuck Ash," his breathing was getting heavy and irregular. This time I managed both of them in my mouth at once. 

   I stroked his cock harder now, all the while I sucked on his balls. My tongue moved them around while my mouth completely enveloped them up to the root of his cock. "Oh, Ash!" He cried in pleasure. 

   I loved it when he called my name. It meant I was doing something right.

   I removed his balls from my mouth with a loud pop and licked up his shaft until I reached the tip of his cock. I already tasted him, so sweet and ready to burst already. I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue, giving it devilishly slow licks before I finally wrapped my mouth around his cock.

   I gently began sucking him off, using my free hand to fondle his balls even more. I took a deep breath and lowered my mouth over his entire shaft, right until my nose touched his body. My eyes began to water and I came back up for air. 

   The saliva from my mouth strung to his cock salivating him. I pumped his with my hand quicker this time with better maneuvers than before. I lowered my mouth onto his cock once more when he began to buckle his hips. I bobbed my head faster this time, letting my tongue swirl around the underside of the head of his cock. 

   It drove him mad with pleasure and his breathing intensified. I drooled and slobbered all over his cock, making this as wet as possible. His cock swished in my mouth and against my cheeks. I swallowed his shaft whole again until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. This time I stayed there longer. His moaning became more fierce and I knew he was close. 

   I came back up and sucked him off faster. I made slurping and moaning sounds along the way to let him know I was ready for him. 

   "Fuck baby," He brushed hair out of my face. "I'm.. I'm so close, Ash..."

   I smiled to myself and sucked the tip of his penis until I felt his cock throb and shake. I looked up and saw Harry gripping the sheets. Suddenly he thrust his cock deep inside of my throat and I felt the hot liquid spurt into my mouth.

   I swallowed as much of the sweet liquid as I could. It filled my mouth and began to be too much to swallow. His cum mix with my saliva on his cock and I tried desperately and quickly before his cock became to sensitive to suck it off of him.

   I managed to suck him clean after he completely collapsed on the bed, his breathing becoming normal again. I slowly crawled back to my spot on the bed beside Harry. We were both completely naked and the connection of our skin together made me feel safe.

   I wrapped my arm around his chest and drape my leg over his. He played with my hair while we laid in bed. Neither of us spoke, we just looked at each other until we both fell asleep.