The Yellow Suit (A #MAFIN one shot)

Start from the beginning

Marta takes the bait, and responds in her most serious tone, "Well, yes, Fina, I am the boss, but I think you are the one in command right now."

Fina hums in agreement. "I like being the boss, for once." They both laugh, but when Marta tries to turn around, Fina stops her.

"Nooooo", Fina teases. "You said I'm the boss, so you have to do what I tell you."

Marta smiles, and leans back into Fina, and says in her most sensual tone, "Usted dirá."

That tone full of propriety does something to Fina, now that she knows she has Marta at her disposal.

"Don't move", Fina says, her voice dropping to a lower register.

Fina brushes Martha's fine, wavy hair to one side so she can kiss around Marta's ear. She reaches around to unbutton Marta's jacket. She pulls the jacket off to find a delicate sleeveless cotton blouse with a ruffled neck underneath. Marta's taste is exquisite, and it almost hurts Fina to have to disrobe her. Marta's arms are exposed now and Fina kisses Marta's right shoulder, and is tempted to leave a mark there with her teeth.

Marta's voice interrupts her revery. "I want to touch you," Marta says, breathless.

"Not yet," Fina responds. "Remember, I am the boss now."

Marta harrumphs but keeps her head titled to give Fina access to her neck, while Fina caresses Marta's bear arms.

"You have the most gorgeous arms, do you know that?" Fina asks. Marta shake her head in response.

"You do," Fina continues. "But you always wear suits at work. Not that I'm complaining."

Marta's eyes are closed now, while Fina continues her exploration. Fina wraps her arms around Marta's abdomen, playing at her belly button, underneath her blouse, and up the sides of her breasts.

"Unbutton your blouse." Fina commands.

Marta briefly looks back at her, before proceeding to unbutton the sheer blouse. Fina helps take it off, leaving marta only in her bra.

Fina drops her hands to Marta's waist, then lower to caress her upper thighs, and then moves around to cup Marta's ass. Fina can't believe how wet she is just by having Martha in her arms, moaning like this.

"And your legs that go on for days", Fina says in wonder. "You are cruel walking around in these pencil skirts, teasing me, while I can't touch you at work," Fina admonishes.

Marta is breathing heavier now, but manages to laugh. "I'm not doing it on purpose, I promise. But now that I know what effect my suits have on you..."

Marta stops talking because Fina has pushed the skirt up around Marta's thighs and is brushing her hand dangerously close to Marta's throbbing center. Marta sways back into Fina, and Fina takes the opportunity to pull Marta's underwear down her thighs.

"Que decías? What were you saying?" Fina teases.

Marta tries to regain her composure, but admits, "I can't think when you have me like this."

"Have you like how?" Fina asks innocently.

Marta doesn't answer, relishing Fina's massage of her breasts, and how she traces a  path to her belly.

"Have you how?" Fina asks again, this time more urgently. Marta realizes that Fina's question isn't rhetorical.

"When you have me crazy with lust," Marta answers breathlessly. "I can't think when you're near. It's not just you that's affected." Marta declares.

Satisfied with Marta's answer, Fina decides to slip her hand up her inner thigh. Without any preamble, she cups Marta's sex, and Marta moans loudly. Fina is fully dressed but is intoxicated with the fact this powerful woman is completely at her mercy.