CHAPTER 15(REVENGE 7)🔞

Start from the beginning

I was shock when suddenly she fucking bite my n****le

"Ahhhh~...F-fuck!!..w-why you bite it!!"

FREEN:"it's so soft that's why..."*chuckle*

Freen started lowering her hand towards my center and she started removing my bottom clothes.

A minutes after I'm finally naked...
And she start insert her two finger to my hole while she's busy sucking my b**bs

Fuck is so fucking good!!

I lick my lips and starting moan...
Gosh!!

"Ahhh fuck!! Hmmm freen~"*moan*

She just smirk while move faster...
While sucking my damn b**bs fuck!! I want to touch her...

Im about to touch her but she suddenly stop when I'm near to release my cum...

"Fuck baby!! Why did you stop?"

I really want to cum Because I feel like my stomach is hurting because it didn't go on...

FREEN:"what did I say?! I said don't touch me"*serious tone*

"But I really want to touch you...I want your fucking hot body"

FREEN:"you didn't follow my rules Rebecca!"*serious tone*

Suddenly she got up and got off the bed and I...was left lying here fully naked

"Babe please... let's continue..."

Huminto Muna sya at kahit madilim nakikita ko Ang mapangahas na smirk nito...

FREEN:"I will but...only me can continue it...you can't touch me"*smirk and go to the cabinet and find something*

"Then continue.... don't waste time...my stomach already hurt"

FREEN:"chill daddy...I just find something...here we go!"

I was surprised at what he took because it was a rope...

"Baby what are you gonna do to that rope?"*gulped*

FREEN:"to tied you...your so naughty you didn't listen to me so... You deserve this"*serious tone*

When he got close, he slowly climbed on the bed again and started tying me to the sides of the bed....

"Please baby don't....I can't move properly when you tie me up"*gulped*

FREEN:"this is your fault...."*serious tone and continue tied me up*

I couldn't do anything else so I just let him go until he was done and faced me and she adjusted my top...

He started kissing me again and I responded with a kiss
After a few minutes he stopped kissing me and went down to kiss my neck...and licked it...fuck I enjoy it!!

Her hand travel to my private part again  and start to fingering me she put her three finger to my hole...and
Fucking move faster...

"Ugh~...b-babe...hmmm...ahhh faster ahhhhhhhh"*moan loudly*

FREEN:"*smirk and move faster*"

"Ugh...ugh...hmmm ahh fuck f-feel-...uahhhhh!!!"

She suddenly deep and move faster her hand like a hardcore....
I hold the rope tight and adjust my body...

"Ugh F-Freen babe....f-faster please!!
..fuck I'm cumming!!! Ahhhhhh!!"*moan*

FREEN:"cum daddy"*smirk and move even faster*

"Ahhhh ohhh yes...I'm cumming!!....ahhhhh sh*t!!"*moan loudly*

I can't help but moan until I release my cum...

She remove her finger to my hole and we both breathing heavily....
A minutes past I thought she's done because she already cleaned me up but suddenly she go to my top and ride me on...

FREEN:"hmmm...F-fuck daddy....ahhh"*licking her lips*

"Ohhh F-Freen...ahhhh move mommy..."*moan*

FREEN:"*move her hips upward and downward*"

"Ahhhh... t-that's it!! Ahhh...ohhh"*moan loudly*

FREEN:"hmmm...F-fuck feels so good...ahhhh...becca~"*continue moving faster*

"Ahhh b-baby...p-please...ahhh l-let me touch...hmmm you"

Hindi nya ako pinansin at nagpatuloy lang sya pero unti unti nya akong inalis ng pagkatali ko habang patuloy lang sya....sabay kaming napapa-ungol...

Makalipas nanaman Ang ilang minutong pag-galaw nya sa top ko we both release our cum....

Pero patuloy lang sya...

"Ahhh f-freen!!! Ahhh sh*t....hmmm"

Naalis na Ang pagkakatali ko kaya malaya akong hawakan na sya...
Pero pinigilan nanaman nya ako...ugh!...

FREEN:"d-dont ahhh!... don't you...hmm..ever touch me...Becca...ahhh f*ck!"

Hindi nalang ako kumibo dahil napapa-ungol nalang ako sa ginawa nya at hinayaan nalang sya Hanggang mauulit nanaman kami sa pagcum mga ilang beses nadin....

"AHHHH IM CUMMING AGAIN!!...AHHH!"*we're both moan loudly and release our cum while breathing heavily*
Makalipas Ang ilang Oras ay natapos na din kami dahil na pass out kaming sabay....nasa top ko sya at doon natulog...dahil sa pagod...

I like this punishment...

**************************
Hot scene🥵