15: (((plot vibes wtf)))

Start from the beginning

"You can, of course you fucking can, Frank." Gerard shook his head in disbelief, "I'm trying to be patient with you, okay, but you just make it so goddamn hard sometimes..." He let out a sigh, reaching out and tucking Frank's hair behind his ears, "you're so goddamn beautiful, though." And Frank blushed like always: simple compliments like magic spells when spoken through Gerard's lips.

"You're beautiful too." Frank muttered, leaning onto his side, facing Gerard as he did so, "it's just this stupid dream thing that's confusing me and I'm kind of embarrassed about it and it's just stupid and it doesn't have anything to do with you at all."

"Okay, I just... you're clearly upset or distressed or something, and I really don't like seeing that, but... okay, I believe you, Frankie, now come on, listen to me, will you?" Gerard let out a sigh, leaving Frank genuinely surprised at how easy that had been, like seriously who was this guy and what had they done with his dead ghost boyfriend, you know, the one with the stupid red hair? Not that Frank had many dead ghost boyfriends, or even just boyfriends for that matter... or even friends actually.

"Okay, of course, babble on about nothingness right away!" Frank exclaimed, with perhaps too much enthusiasm for someone who'd just woken up, but perhaps avoiding an argument with Gerard was enough motivation to throw yourself into a pit of bubbling lava. "I met that in a nice non sarcastic way, by the way." He added, moments later, blushing a little.

"Sure." Gerard's lips turned up into a smile as he put his arm around Frank. "Well, I was just kind of talking about Brendon really - he left a voicemail on your phone, he sounded really stressed out actually, it was something about you, but I don't think it was directly linked to you, but he wants you to call him back."

"Fuck." Frank exclaimed, shaking his head, "I really don't want to deal with stressed out Brendon at this time in the morning."

"It's like eleven." Gerard added, raising his eyebrows.

"Fuck off, I slept in: I'm tired." He groaned, rolling over, and burying his face in the pillow. "I just want to spend a million years in bed."

"I can give you plenty of excuses to spend more time in bed with me." Gerard smirked, his words pressed into Frank's neck with the kind of kisses Frank could most certainly not handle right now. "If you know what I mean."

-

"And you're alright, are you, Frank?"

And her voice always had and always would be patronising, because Frank had never been better of course, until the very moment he walked inside his therapist's office.

Because he didn't' need these visits anymore, even if infrequent, because if he was fine without the pills then he was fine without her - all he needed was Gerard, of course, and that was so clear in Frank's head then.

And Frank would chance the fall out of this all, no matter how bad it may be, because he was just insanely desperate to be right.

And he knew it was stupid; he knew he was stupid, but he knew Gerard stood with raised eyebrows behind him, on-looking, listening to every word that would be said, and perhaps such an invasion of privacy should have made Frank just a little uncomfortable, but in all reality, it made him feel just that little bit more safe and comfortable in this room, and even in his own skin.

Because Gerard was always there, and Gerard would always be there, and perhaps he needed something like that to count on now, even if he was insistent that it wasn't like that, because it was, and it would be, and it would stay that way.

Things would stay this way, no matter what the therapist said, no matter what anyone said, because Frank was happy with himself now, or at least he thought so, and Gerard said that was what mattered the most, and Gerard had a habit of being right about the most unlikely of matters.