Meeting

Ash POV

I go to the coffee shop not far from my house because tonight I am Singing as Lily James at UBS Arena, and I am a little nervous. I am sitting at a table by myself, and a couple of guys walk in and the coffee shop is full. I was Writing a song I was trying to finish and I didn't know what I was trying to go with the song.

I hear the boys order and walk over to where I am sitting. "Hey do you mind if we sit here for a little bit" I look up and my eyes meet a very cute guy "Yeah that's fine" Him and his friends sit down "I'm Mat by the way" I look up and smile "I'm Ash" the boys that are with Mat look at him so he introduces them "Right next to you is Anthony and right here next to me is Anders" I look at the boys and smile "Nice to meet you guys". They go back to their conversation, and I try to finish a song I was writing. 

I hear the boys stop talking for a minute and Anthony speaks up "What are you writing there" I look up and speak "Just stuff for work" They look at me curious and then Anders spoke up "what do you do for work" I nervously close the book I was writing in "I write" then Mat spoke "what about" I look at him and smile "About life's obstacles" they say they have to leave we say goodbye.

I finally know what I want to do with the song I was writing and I finish it now pack up and go home to start getting ready to go to the arena for the concert.

Mat POV

We were at a coffee shop and sat with this girl Ash something about her makes me think I have seen her before but I can't put my finger on it all the boys on the team are making fun of me now because Anthony told them what happened at the cafe and that I was making googly eyes at her. The boys showed me a picture of her and she obviously doesn't use her natural hair for her singing career so maybe she wants to keep her private life private.

 We all were going to a concert tonight at the Arena we play at it was Lily James and I have never heard her songs before so I am very excited to hear her songs. We all go to our apartments and start to get ready for the concert. Hopefully I see that girl again.