Season 3✨

Aunt Kate stayed beside me , patting on my head motherly......
     I still couldn't forget what erupted during dinner time , my steps- were present at the table and for a moment after our maid served the dish , Lilita and her son began whining softly for what I could just not comprehend , whining more like Insatiate remarks because dinner had looked much plain than usual but I had not complained , Knowing aunt ordered it that way , I too were puzzled .... the meal of plain noodle and sprinkled fishes that did not get those bright recipes as usual like the chunks of beef and noticeable beanseeds , it looked quite odd that we got to have such low rated meal for dinner , then had the whinning from my steps- increased , mOre very disturbing, discomforting and queer ! ......
     I noticed my aunt feeling quite relaxed admist the disturbing tongues from lilita and John . I really couldn't understand why my stepmom didn't act bold enough around my aunt she went submissive and to prove all my  (supposed)assumed theories was what I saw last night I almost  bit my tongue chewing and in a way giggling to see the manner in which she and her son had foods in their mouth Chewing as though they consumed a chunk of human faeces . I swear that scene was delightful and pitiful in a way , it was a pity that they had to chew on what they did not bargain for .
    I was pretty confused of the lack of confrontation she did get with my aunt ...not that I wished that but it was a stupid anticipation stored in my mind knowing how assertive lilita usually got in public like in our catholic church where we worshiped one sunday . She openly declared her disapproval to the priest's preaching on "FORN*CATING is highly SINFUL to divinity" ,  I was there to witness that scene, it was crazy to openly throw the priest off balance with such frivolous
opinion that she sure gave ..she went further in yelling out loud that the church need righteous conversion if they wanted to see heaven I knew she was pointing directly and sarcastically towards the priest's preachings. Storming out of the church she took her son and beckoned her husband, my dad to follow after sure he followed he was always submissive to her for love sake that I had always felt  strongly  foolish . He had gestured his apology before leaving and I felt entirely ashamed noticing. the eyes fixed upon us from congregation and all around ,The priest even yelled upon us "SINNERS , SINNERS  !!! THOSE HEARTS  ARE NON BELONGED FROM  CHRIST , unscrupulous!!!"
     I went too after  till this day I see her lilita so submissive as my dad did was in those years that was tormenting for me ....
   My aunt had behaved normal as if she did not seem to notice my steps silent suffering , She stood to her feet told me to eat up kissed me good night on the brow and left to her room . I ate up and looked across the table ...
    Where was that assertive, insulting lilita I knew , what just happened, she beared the presentation of dissatisfaction and did nothing "h.mm" I nearly had blurted confused of the whole thing. I ate up and stood to my feet noticed John frowning at me but I did not let it ruin my glad moment I knew lilita by now had realized how madly happy I was in the scene . Her teeth gnashing and knitted brow told it all that she was uncomfortable with aunt's stay I felt clever at that moment when I had read her detestable thought .
       I felt double satisfied at once ,with the meal and lilita's ugly defeat , readers i know I was been exaggerating when I put it as "defeat" but I felt it that way because I was taught submissiveness was a portray of defeat .... I had gone towards the stairs and then I noticed the very disturbing and undefined chuckle she from behind began to make I couldn't comprehend what actually brought up such expression. Was it anger or indifference???? I just couldn't tell , I got a bit scared at such maniac laughter I quickly sped my pace on the stairs I did run super fast to my room feeling so much like a scaredy cat after I had listened to such . Yea I was always frightened at the very tiniest thing , I detested horror movies and bullies ,  Fear was my psychological thingy even the very loneliness in darkness awakened my distinctive fright . when I was fifteen I did remember screaming like crazy after  a movie " BLOODY MARY" I had watched  after I had been for a sleepover with my friend I had known from school by name, she is Christy the girl who was bold , humble , respectful and few times got into fights to protect the ones she loved ,she did that for me once but I won't get into details of such complicated story . She was my best friend  students did call me clingy child knowing how closely I followed her for protection almost and sometimes enthusiasm about herself deeply ... I never got to know her so well ,  I did say she was so secretive and careful about matters concerning her private life , not even a social media and hardly had she friends ,For some reason she avoided her immense eXposure .
   I still could recall in school when she got the very highest embarrassment of life time ..I know readers i exaggerated (highest) but in effect I meant *period* a womanly thingy . Christ ! She was careless about that  . Stained visibly on a spot  she hid her self sitting still on her desk our classmates she once fought mocked and dare her to fight them at that moment for picking on her . She irritatedly let out a shrieking weep and I rescued her thanks to my cardigan I had on I then had used to cover her rear from sight as we left the class room to the school changing room ..... After that incident I heard her parents moved her to a prestigious boarding school far from our state , they also moved out of their house for a reason I had not known . Was it her shame or something unrelated ??? ......
   I haven't gotten in touch with her for this so long ........
     Up in my room I recalled her telling me my  constant fear is eventually my strong bravery but I didn't really consider it a thing back then ........... I felt the world was an end because it was at this her absence my mom died and sooner got a stepmom and dad's early stroke .... What's more I had ended academics ...it's still unfair that John had to go to school and I don't .............
     I remember saying "I love you mom, my angel and admirer " before departing into a sleep I felt would let me vision mom once more ........

      Watch out for part 4 ✨