Chapt 2: sick day off

Authors note: hi guys I just wanted to say ty for all the support!! Sorry I'm taking to long with this!!

The next morning when you woke up, you felt even more terrible than before, you must've gotten a bad cold from being in Leo's memory. you then got some breakfast and informed everyone that you were gonna take today off since you were sick.

You got under the not-so cozy covers and sighed, that's when you heard a knock on your door.. who could it be? You groan and get up, putting on your vail and stumbling your way over to the door and opening it, that's when you see...

Ithaqua!

Your eyes widen as you look up at him, why is here?

"Ithaqua..? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in a match?" You mumbled in a confused tone

"I uh- I was talking to Robbie and he said that you were sick so I decided to check up on you."
He said shyly, he was wearing his mask so you couldn't tell he was blushing.

"Oh you didn't need to Itha! I'm fine, I just caught a little cold y'know?" You said, trying to assure him you're okay.

"I know y/n.. I just need to make sure you're safe." He said a bit more seriously.

"You don't need to worry, trust me." You smiled

"No." Ithaqua said in a harsh tone as he picked you up bridal style and carried you to your bed, putting the covers over you. Your eyes widening at realizing what he did. He then gently took off your vail.

"What are you doing?!" You didn't like it when people touched your vail.

"Shh.. it's not that big of a deal, we're friends right?" He smiled at sat next to you on the bed. "Why do you wear a vail anyways? Why cover such a gorgeous face?"

You blushed when he called you gorgeous, the whole reason you covered your face was because you hated it, you couldn't bear it.

"Well.. I just don't really like my face, that's why I cover it." You muttered, your face flushing from embarrassment.

"You don't like it? Why not?" He tilted his head, he took off his mask, seems like he's getting more comfortable with you. You saw the blush on his face. How cute.

"Because I'm ugly.." you mumbled again.

"That's a lie." He replied, you looked at him as if he was crazy. He looked at you sincerely. You just rolled your eyes, but inside you felt like you were gonna explode. He then got up.

"Would you like tea? I can get some for you."

"Yes please.." you answered

He nodded and went to go get some tea, while he was doing that you kept rethinking about what he said, calling you gorgeous? And he was blushing a lot too.. could he? No.. he's a hunter and you're just a survivor.. unless..

Ithaqua came back with some freshly made tea, he handed it to you and smiled again, his goofy smile wanted to make you melt. You sipped the tea, tasty. You noticed him just staring at you while sipping some tea, but you find his awkwardness cute, so you ignore it.

After a bit when you both finish your drinks Ithaqua looks at you, you could never predict him, it was frustrating. He reaches his hand out to you, holding your hand.

You flinch and blush. He clears his throat and stutters.

"Um- your hands are cold.. you.. you don't mind me holding them for you..?"

He said, his face was flushed pink, he had a nervous expression. The thing is, Robbie told him to do all this before, trying to help Ithaqua court you. You simply nodded, surprisingly for being out in the cold all day his hands are so warm. You both just looked at each-other awkwardly, and blushing like crazy.

"...y/n.." Ithaqua muttered, "I need to tell you something.."

You tilted your head, what was making him so nervous? It was starting to make you nervous too.

"I..."

"Y/n..."

"..."

You were waiting for Ithaqua to tell you but he didn't, His face flushed and he put his mask back on, he then got up.

"M-maybe I should get going.. I'm sorry, I hope you get better.. love."

He then quickly walked towards the door, leaving in a hurry. You stared at the door in shock, there was so much happening, you couldn't help but wonder what he wanted to say.. and why he called you "love", you blushed a bit at that.
You sat there in silence wondering what to do, you'll have to confront Ithaqua about this later. Eventually the day goes by and you feel much better by the next day. You quickly started a match, Sacred heart hospital, you quite liked this map since it was good for kiting. You get to a cipher and start decoding it, that's when you realize who the hunter was, it was Ithaqua!

Your heart began beating, signaling he was near, but you didn't care, you guys were friends.. right? Right?

You then see Ithaqua swinging at you with his scythe.

What's gotten into him?

Authors note: sorry this chapter was kinda lazy, I didn't really know where to go with it so it's kinda half assed but hopefully you guys enjoy it!! Again Ty for the support!!🩷

-Angel <3