Jisung Stomach Bug

it's the same story from the story before but from jisung's perspective, it is a bit short but pls enjoy it :)

____________________________________________________

Jisung rushed to the bathroom, he didn't even know how many times, probably the 3rd? whatever, his stomach hurt like hell and he was on the verge of shitting his pants. he sat down on the toilet, trying to wait and hold it in until it passed which was impossible. well he tried but the second he sat down on the toilet, he just couldn't hold anything in so he decided to just go. As soon as he did, he heard a knock on the bathroom door, startling himself, jisung nearly jumped off the toilet.

"Sung? are you okay? you've been running to the bathroom a few times now," It was lee know, jisung could tell, of course he would wake up to embarrass jisung at the worst moment possible.

"I'm-" jisung was about to speak, he did start speaking but was cut off by the awkwardly painful splattering noises coming from him. "fine....." he finished up and sighed. He heard lee know walk away and finished his thing. he felt disgusted, he didn't want to turn the fan on and be loud so he didn't. He flushed the toilet and washed his hands, also splashign some water on his face, it was pale and flush, he could tell he had been sweating for a bit. He walked out, closing the door quietly behind him, he tried to make sure lee know was sleeping but he wasn't.

"So, how do you feel sung?" lee know whispered gently, he brought a heating pad to jisung and jisung took a deep breath. He shrugged, he took the heating pad and hugged it against his stomach in an attempt to calm it down.

"Feels eh," jisung answered simply and got dragged to his bed by lee know

"You think you can sleep it off or do you want antacids?"

"The first one,"

"Okay then, I'll be you cuddle buddy," lee know concluded as he ruffled jisung's hair, he gave a back hug and let jisung snuggle in, jisung let out a short grunt as he felt his stomach aching a little more, still he thought he was going to get better until the morning.

Well here he was, sitting on the couch drinking peppermint tea because he was wrong about sleeping off. He was crying and didn't dare to tell anyone until lee know eventually noticed because he was too stupid not to notice his bestie trying to cry himself to sleep. He did have to take 2 tablets of antacids and calm himself down to go back to sleep. His stomach wasn't as bothersome and crappy but he still felt shitty after all the runs so he decided to try and keep himself healthy for the christmas break.

"SEUNGMIN HYUNG HELP!" Jeongin shouted, jisung was back to reality now, where lee know was trying to air fry hyunjin and use the tissue as the stuffing. 'Seriously, it's sunday morning' jisung thought to himself, he looked at seungmin, something was off. He was going to go drink some water when he heard some urgent footsteps running away. It was seungmin, he ran to the bathroom, jisung heard seungmin retch, jeongin was already there, lee know and chan was there, changbin was getting out the medicine, hyunjin and felix were trying to help clean the mess up, jisung decided to stick around next to seungmin too. He stood beside lee know and just watched seungmin vomit, feeling uneasy himself. He covered his mouth with one hand.

"Seungmin you good?" lee know asked as he placed the cold towel on seungmin's neck, jisung saw the puke puddle on the ground, he started feeling dizzy.

"Is jisung sick too?" he heard seungmin asked, maybe it looked obvious? Jisung just stayed still. He felt something tickling his throat. He heard changbin saying something, another retch was heard soon. He couldn't do it. He grabbed lee know and ran to the other bathroom.

"H-hey where are you going-?" lee know spoke as he was being dragged to the bathroom by jisung. Jisung crouched down in front of the toilet and that was it, sick splattered into the toilet. He gagged helplessly, Lee know trying his best to calm jisung down but nothing was able to be heard. There wasn't a lot coming out considering what the younger ate but lee know was still concerned. He thought jisung was going to be fine too, guess he wasn't anymore. Jisung finished up quickly and gasped for air.

"Sung you have to calm down, look at me, sung, look at me," lee know made eye contact with jisung who was panicking because he couldn't breathe, jisung avoided contact and looked at the floor and hugged his stomach.

"I-i'm sorry I-i dragged you b-but i thought i was going to faint i-if i start panicking a-and-" Jisung stuttered as he spoke out, lee know listening patiently and rubbing his back.

"Shh, it's fine, let's get you back to bed," lee know spoke as he escorted jisung out of the bathroom to the bedroom. He tucked jisung in with a heating pad and left the antacids with tylenols for him to take when he didn't feel as nauseous. Jisung closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Mm....." jisung groaned as he got up. He was freezing. He put the blankets over his shoulder and looked at the clock. '1:43' it showed. Jisung grunted and walked to seungmin's room, he found seungmin curled up and trembling, he was shivering just like him. A gurgle and a bubbly sensation in jisung's stomach broke the silence. He walked up towards seungmin and shook his gently.

"just foive more minutes......" seungmin spoke as he turned around, he still opened his eyes and looked at jisung.

"what's wrong jisung?" seungmin spoke as he breifly scanned the male who was a week older than him. He looked more clingy though. Of course he was, it was probably lee know making him get used to skinship.

"i-it's freezing in me and minho hyung's room a-and i don't want to get anyone sick and s-since we're both sick can we just cuddle for a bit?" the younger like older asked, fixing his glasses.

"Sure thing, i was cold too, we can take turns rubbing each other's stomach maybe? or is that weird?" Seungmin scooched farther to the wall to let jisung lay down. jisung and seungmin both clung onto each other, seungmin's stomach gurgled painfully and loud too, embarrassing himself, jisung couldn't help but laugh a bit as he rubbed seungmin's stomach.

"You're stomach just sounds like lee knows after he eats something too spicy heh-" he teased, seungmin wasn't happy, he wanted to get back so he smirked and gave a second of silence before speaking.

"you know when we fought like a long time ago? the wallet-" embarrassment arose in jisung's heart. The wallet incident when they were trainees.

"NOOOOO!!!!"